DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Dec 30, 2021 at 3:25 AM Post #13,321 of 13,478
Я только что подключил его к ПК (не делал сброса при подключении к ПК, ТОЛЬКО подключал его к ПК), и экран на секунду загорелся с надписью «зарядка». Заряд аккумулятора показывал ~ 50% на экране круглого значка аккумулятора / заряда. При включении экран работает на 100%, устройство загружается. Музыка кажется нетронутой (на экране появилась последняя песня, которую я играл во время исполнения). Батарея разряжена на 63% (подтверждается после запуска устройства). Кажется, теперь реагирует на воспроизведение музыки (на данный момент наушники не подключены к устройству).

Кажется, сейчас работает. Я подключу его к зарядному устройству и посмотрю, начнет он заряжаться или нет. Я проведу повторное тестирование с IEMS, которую я использовал (несимметричный 3,5 мм).

Это действительно странно.
То же было и с моим плеером. Думаю, что в моем случае причина была в том, что я всю внутреннюю память заполнил музыкой. При включении плеера часть музыки стерлась. Видимо для нормальной работы плеера нужно оставить немного свободного места во внутренней памяти.

Dec 30, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #13,322 of 13,478
Okay - this is a bit strange that several of us have experienced very similar, if not the same, problems in recent days. :radioactive::radioactive::radioactive: Danger Will Robinson!

For me it was 3 days ago - had been listening for about 1/2 hour or so in Mango Mode with battery about 60% and it just shut off out of nowhere on a track I have listened to dozens of times over the last few years so I didn't suspect a corrupt file, etc. Tried to power back on several times and it would cycle to the starting screen then say Goodbye and off to lala land. Case was only mildly warm at the top panel. Removed the memory card and tried again - same result.

After trying the Play + Power combo I was able to get to the recovery screen and performed a power off. On restarting it came up successfully in Android Mode but would not boot to Mango. Then tried a factory reset and wipe all data and same results - Android worked but not Mango Mode. Decided I would reload the FW the following day.

Next morning it booted into Mango Mode without issue - heading scratching :confused: what the heck - wasn't like it was overheated or low on power, etc... Downloaded 1.17 FW to internal memory (the version I was already on) and performed a local FW update and so far so good - no issues.

Hope it doesn't become a recurring problem...

Cheers,
Tim

Feb 15, 2022 at 8:05 PM Post #13,323 of 13,478
Okay - this is a bit strange that several of us have experienced very similar, if not the same, problems in recent days. :radioactive::radioactive::radioactive: Danger Will Robinson!

For me it was 3 days ago - had been listening for about 1/2 hour or so in Mango Mode with battery about 60% and it just shut off out of nowhere on a track I have listened to dozens of times over the last few years so I didn't suspect a corrupt file, etc. Tried to power back on several times and it would cycle to the starting screen then say Goodbye and off to lala land. Case was only mildly warm at the top panel. Removed the memory card and tried again - same result.

After trying the Play + Power combo I was able to get to the recovery screen and performed a power off. On restarting it came up successfully in Android Mode but would not boot to Mango. Then tried a factory reset and wipe all data and same results - Android worked but not Mango Mode. Decided I would reload the FW the following day.

Next morning it booted into Mango Mode without issue - heading scratching :confused: what the heck - wasn't like it was overheated or low on power, etc... Downloaded 1.17 FW to internal memory (the version I was already on) and performed a local FW update and so far so good - no issues.

Hope it doesn't become a recurring problem...

Cheers,
Tim
Just happened to me. Got android up but cant boot to mango. Have latest firmware already and cant seem to reinstall it. Fails verification.

Edit. Now it boots to mango. Fixed itself ... for now.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2022 at 8:52 PM Post #13,325 of 13,478
I had experienced the same issue A few times since I have it.
try to search reset/reboot approach in this thread, it helps every time.

I remember it involves connect to pc with usb cable.
weird...
То же было и с моим плеером. Думаю, что в моем случае причина была в том, что я всю внутреннюю память заполнил музыкой. При включении плеера часть музыки стерлась. Видимо для нормальной работы плеера нужно оставить немного свободного места во внутренней памяти.
no,. internal drive isn't full.
weird...
Just happened to me. Got android up but cant boot to mango. Have latest firmware already and cant seem to reinstall it. Fails verification.

Edit. Now it boots to mango. Fixed itself ... for now.
now getting very weird.

I've used the play only a few times since and no further issues. I'm not running the latest firmware, haven't actually updated it in a while. It is very weird though that several people are experiencing similar issues suddenly and all at the same time.

Feb 16, 2022 at 12:46 AM Post #13,326 of 13,478
The stock Ibasso cable works on later model pc / laptop, i bought a new set of shorter length.
I can transfer native files from android pf direct to the device on all pcs incl. my 2014 model Asus.
There's an apk file shared from the Ibasso Fan club fb page.
It's the dx300 ui for the dx220. I am re-sharing, just click on my signature below, if anyone interested.
Big thanks to the source @Deadtilldeath (telegram)...

IMG_20220216_093733.jpg

1644990329669.png

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 12:20 AM Post #13,327 of 13,478
The stock Ibasso cable works on later model pc / laptop, i bought a new set of shorter length.
I can transfer native files from android pf direct to the device on all pcs incl. my 2014 model Asus.
There's an apk file shared from the Ibasso Fan club fb page.
It's the dx300 ui for the dx220. I am re-sharing, just click on my signature below, if anyone interested.
Big thanks to the source @Deadtilldeath (telegram)...

IMG_20220216_093733.jpg

1644990329669.png
So does the DX300 UI include the alphabetic scrollbar functionality? It is supposed to be part of the DX300 & DX240 but I have yet to see it demonstrated in a video/review, not that I have checked every review out...

That one capability would make the UI so much more user friendly and less frustrating to navigate to a desired artist, song, etc.

Cheers,
Tim

Feb 17, 2022 at 12:49 AM Post #13,328 of 13,478
So does the DX300 UI include the alphabetic scrollbar functionality? It is supposed to be part of the DX300 & DX240 but I have yet to see it demonstrated in a video/review, not that I have checked every review out...

That one capability would make the UI so much more user friendly and less frustrating to navigate to a desired artist, song, etc.

Cheers,
Tim
Yep
1645076933190.png

Feb 18, 2022 at 12:20 AM Post #13,330 of 13,478
Thank you for showing that! Does it work well on the DX220?

Cheers,
Tim
I haven't encountered any lagging so far. Will share a short clip later. The 220 device is capable as far as the 300 ui is concerned.
Now we know that the 220 Mango ui is not...

Feb 18, 2022 at 4:15 AM Post #13,331 of 13,478
I haven't encountered any lagging so far. Will share a short clip later. The 220 device is capable as far as the 300 ui is concerned.
Now we know that the 220 Mango ui is not...

Actually, its new MangoPlayer from latest DX160 firmware.
Probably optimized for older Rockhip devices.

New MangoPlayer from DX300/240 is not compatible with DX150/200/220.

Feb 18, 2022 at 4:41 AM Post #13,332 of 13,478

The source (@deadtilldeath) could be a code "writer" and modded the codex, since there is something to edit already...

Feb 18, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #13,333 of 13,478

I was just playing with DX220 over the pas few weeks since I just did a full upgrade on the firmware, and wanted to test this, good to know that the mango players are different...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back