DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Dec 25, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #9,646 of 13,478
It seems that the volume know on my dx220 is broken. Any direction would just increase the volume.
It started after I changed my amp8 to amp8ex. So I've tried:
- change the amp back to amp8
- factory reset
- upgrading the firmware from 1.13.202 to 1.15.233
and my volume know is still broken. Is there anything else I can try? I'll try to swap the amp to amp9 later on today.
I think someone had similar issue previously. I didn’t follow to how he fixed it, but I remember him saying that only his volume bar on the touchscreen was responding to lower the volume.

try clearing everything with the tool and see ?

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019 at 12:46 AM Post #9,647 of 13,478
I think someone had similar issue previously. I didn’t follow to how he fixed it, but I remember him saying that only his volume bar on the touchscreen was responding to lower the volume.

Yes true, but it's a problem in mango OS since there's no on screen volume control :)

try clearing everything with the tool and see ?

Which tool? Where can I get it?
Thank you.

Dec 26, 2019 at 12:56 AM Post #9,649 of 13,478
k6GEr6I.png

I will try again posting my last question.

Basically im not able to see the SD card properly but the internal storage works normally. I tried with different SD cards, upgraded/downgraded firmware, tried with modifications as Lurker or Fidelizer rom and nothing and yes, ports, cables and other pcs. Tried with other suggested apps but nothing. The only way that im able to transfer to the SD its to open an app like WiFile and over wifi, send the music but the transfer is veeeeeeery slowly. Its annoying to pull out the SD card every time that I want to transfer music, any idea?

Dec 26, 2019 at 1:04 AM Post #9,650 of 13,478
k6GEr6I.png

I will try again posting my last question.

Basically im not able to see the SD card properly but the internal storage works normally. I tried with different SD cards, upgraded/downgraded firmware, tried with modifications as Lurker or Fidelizer rom and nothing and yes, ports, cables and other pcs. Tried with other suggested apps but nothing. The only way that im able to transfer to the SD its to open an app like WiFile and over wifi, send the music but the transfer is veeeeeeery slowly. Its annoying to pull out the SD card every time that I want to transfer music, any idea?
I am able to use this without issue. I change the dap in the drop down window and then tap on the SD card on the Android window, like you have above, the SD card opens up and all the files are there, just like the internal memory. I can access either.

Dec 26, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #9,652 of 13,478
I am able to use this without issue. I change the dap in the drop down window and then tap on the SD card on the Android window, like you have above, the SD card opens up and all the files are there, just like the internal memory. I can access either.
Yes, that's the point, I do that too but its not working in any way

Dec 26, 2019 at 4:26 AM Post #9,655 of 13,478
what is the single ended output at high gain compared to the balanced output on amp1mk2

Dec 26, 2019 at 5:33 AM Post #9,657 of 13,478
It seems that the volume know on my dx220 is broken. Any direction would just increase the volume.
It started after I changed my amp8 to amp8ex. So I've tried:
- change the amp back to amp8
- factory reset
- upgrading the firmware from 1.13.202 to 1.15.233
and my volume know is still broken. Is there anything else I can try? I'll try to swap the amp to amp9 later on today.

Yeah this happened to me advancedmp3 was great they replaced it out

Dec 26, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #9,658 of 13,478
I asked few pages ago. Basically im not able to see the SD card properly but the internal storage works normally. I tried with different SD cards, upgraded/downgraded firmware, tried with modifications as Lurker or Fidelizer rom and nothing and yes, ports, cables and other pcs. Tried with other suggested apps but nothing. The only way that im able to transfer to the SD its to open an app like WiFile and over wifi, send the music but the transfer is veeeeeeery slowly. Its annoying to pull out the SD card every time that I want to transfer music, any idea? @Paul - iBasso ?
I had this happen when I was trying to use the Apple USBC cable for my 2019 MacBook Pro charger. If I use the unassisted cable and an Apple USB to USB C dongle, it works OK.
HTH.

Dec 26, 2019 at 10:05 AM Post #9,659 of 13,478
Dec 26, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #9,660 of 13,478
Just tried resetting with the AndroidTool, same result. I'm afraid this is the problem with the volume knob hardware.
I've DM-ed Paul and will wait for his answer.

:triportsad:
Did you try going back a couple firmware ? I heard some people say that it is caused by the firmware itself that was set to enable high gain on Amp9 with the tool and all that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back