DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Apr 14, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #11,626 of 13,478
Trebleheads here should be rejoicing by now. (i shld be the last 1 to update to 1.16)...
FANTASTIC Update...

1586774644397.png

1586891935026.png

I was just going to play the 1st track & move on to the next album, ended up playing all & completing the album. It's not the trebles (lower up to high) alone were improved, those Low level details are all over the entire frequency range. It is not difficult to hear the improvements as these elements unearthed by the 1.16 fw are not subtle, they are in fact very revealing. Not that they were not previously present before the update. Rather better resolved now...

Apr 14, 2020 at 9:23 PM Post #11,629 of 13,478
just out of curiosity which headphone cables used for the amp8 ex which has 4.4mm termination?
link?
Just go to cable related thread.

Apr 15, 2020 at 9:32 AM Post #11,632 of 13,478
Apr 15, 2020 at 12:08 PM Post #11,638 of 13,478
Or never heard such good cables and just only running their mouths off

Or maybe they understand science and don't have to buy expensive cables for marginal changes most of which should be inaudible.

This is an intentionally hyperbolic statement to put your hyperbolic statement into context.

There is a reason why studio people don't buy excessively expensive cables and Hifi enthusiasts do. In the end I think everybody should do what they feel is right. But saying that Hifi people have it right over the studio folks is a statement that I'd put a huge question mark behind.

When enthusiasts start questioning professionals that's where association with Flatearthers start in my mind.

I personally buy after market cables for the better haptic quality, durability and aesthetics.

Apr 15, 2020 at 1:01 PM Post #11,640 of 13,478
Or maybe they understand science and don't have to buy expensive cables for marginal changes most of which should be inaudible.

This is an intentionally hyperbolic statement to put your hyperbolic statement into context.

There is a reason why studio people don't buy excessively expensive cables and Hifi enthusiasts do. In the end I think everybody should do what they feel is right. But saying that Hifi people have it right over the studio folks is a statement that I'd put a huge question mark behind.

When enthusiasts start questioning professionals that's where association with Flatearthers start in my mind.

I personally buy after market cables for the better haptic quality, durability and aesthetics.
I don't see why you're so upset. If you don't see any advantage in high-fidelity cables then it's good for your wallet ... but it's bad for your audio experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back