DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 18, 2020 at 3:16 PM Post #10,279 of 13,478
Is lurcker convenient? what improvements?
I use Lurker's firmware for Google Play only, but if you scroll few pages back, you can get Google Play store from the stock firmware by searching for it in the provided store that comes with stock.

You can try and install the Fidelizer Purist ROM for free and see if you get sound changes, the advanced ROM from him did give subtle changes to me, but I have stopped installing it since the last few firmwares because its too much installing for me to be honest, nothing wrong with the firmware though. Let you're ears be the judge :)

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #10,280 of 13,478
Guys, for whoever missed and is struggling with the download links posted above, iBasso.com has the zip direct download available now... downloading...

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #10,282 of 13,478
Jan 18, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #10,287 of 13,478
Guys, for whoever missed and is struggling with the download links posted above, iBasso.com has the zip direct download available now... downloading...
I was just trying to be helpful with links. But looks like I have confused many. And interrupted usual iBasso cycle.
So I will stop doing that :)

Jan 18, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #10,290 of 13,478
I was just trying to be helpful with links. But looks like I have confused many. And interrupted usual iBasso cycle.
So I will stop doing that :)

No way, links were helpful for many for sure, I tried and struggled a bit when I just realized iBasso have published the download. My post intended to easy things a bit for people that didn’t upgrade yet. Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back