DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 4, 2020 at 8:34 AM Post #9,920 of 13,478
Try different charger ? Sometimes it just refuses to charge when it is drained 100%. It happens a few times to me. What I did

1/ plug in with a good charger, usually is Apple chargers.

2/ wait for 15 minutes. Unplug

3/ recharge again by plugging and unplugging

4/ after a few tries if it has not already charged. I would try to turn it on.

So far by these steps, I normally have it turned on nd discovered 1% left or it would started charging

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #9,921 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "Whitigir, post: 15397402, membro: 378966"] Prova un caricabatterie diverso? A volte si rifiuta di caricare quando viene rimosso al 100%. Succede qualche volta a me. Cosa ho fatto

1 / collegato con un buon caricabatterie, di solito è caricabatterie Apple.

2 / attendere 15 minuti. Scollegare

3 / ricaricare nuovamente collegando e scollegando

4 / dopo alcuni tentativi se non è già stato caricato. Vorrei provare ad accenderlo.

Finora con questi passaggi, normalmente l'ho acceso e scoperto l'1% rimanente o ha iniziato a caricare [/ QUOTE]
Sto provando con un caricabatterie Apple. Ora proverò i passaggi che hai suggerito. Vediamo ...
Ti è successo più di una volta? Sembra stupido buttare via € 700 per questa cosa stupida ...:arrabbiato::arrabbiato:

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 9:26 AM Post #9,922 of 13,478
Try different charger ? Sometimes it just refuses to charge when it is drained 100%. It happens a few times to me. What I did

So far by these steps, I normally have it turned on nd discovered 1% left or it would started charging

Has this happened to you more than once? It seems stupid to throw away € 700 for this stupid thing ...

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #9,923 of 13,478

Has this happened to you more than once? It seems stupid to throw away € 700 for this stupid thing ...

Jan 4, 2020 at 9:37 AM Post #9,924 of 13,478
Yes, a few times actually.

No, you don’t have to throw away your money. If you buy it from a dealer, then it is the dealer to be supporting you. If you bought it directly from Ibasso, then Ibasso will provide the support needed.

Like I said, those steps above usually solve my problems

Jan 4, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #9,925 of 13,478
Yes, a few times actually.

No, you don’t have to throw away your money. If you buy it from a dealer, then it is the dealer to be supporting you. If you bought it directly from Ibasso, then Ibasso will provide the support needed.

Like I said, those steps above usually solve my problems
I am trying as you suggested, but nothing happens, it no longer loads. I tried with the Apple charger and also 3.1Ma but nothing. The problem is that I can't even find the box, I know the seller but I don't remember where I put the box. You say that without a box they won't repair it under warranty?
But do I always have to wait 15 minutes to disconnect and reconnect it, or do I have to disconnect and reconnect it immediately?

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #9,926 of 13,478
I am trying as you suggested, but nothing happens, it no longer loads. I tried with the Apple charger and also 3.1Ma but nothing. The problem is that I can't even find the box, I know the seller but I don't remember where I put the box. You say that without a box they won't repair it under warranty?
That is sad :frowning2:
I never said that about warranty and boxes. I am pretty sure Ibasso would repair it as they have extend out to support their products as I have never seen any other companies to do.

your best bet is to contact your dealer or Paul

Jan 4, 2020 at 10:46 AM Post #9,927 of 13,478
That is sad :frowning2:
I never said that about warranty and boxes. I am pretty sure Ibasso would repair it as they have extend out to support their products as I have never seen any other companies to do.

your best bet is to contact your dealer or Paul
But do I always have to wait 15 minutes to disconnect and reconnect it, or do I have to disconnect and reconnect it immediately?
If I try to leave it disconnected for a day and then reconnect it? Maybe the battery will reset.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #9,928 of 13,478
If I try to leave it disconnected for a day and then reconnect it? Maybe the battery will reset.
I always try to do it after 15-20 minutes. But like I said, it usually solves itself without me ever sending an email or anything like that.

Good luck!

Jan 4, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #9,930 of 13,478
Some others have encountered this situation and were able to get it to respond by connecting to their computer. Worth a shot if you have not tried that yet.

Cheers,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back