1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853
855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864
Next

Last
  1. ZzmadzZ
    My Monday is ending hahaha. 730pm here!

Lol! Walk over to them and demand for it!!

Whitigir likes this.
  2. teknorob23
    Music at last! :)

Android transfer downloaded and working, so thank you very much chaps, for putting an end to a couple of hours of frustration.

I was hoping to use "dapper" as it looked like a good option for synching with Mac/ itunes library, importing playlists, etc, which is supposedly compatible but no joy.

I'm a new convert from 2 channel to the possibilities of head-fi and having had a lot of my other preconceptions proved wrong I thought i should try a DAP as alternative to my regular portable set up of iphoneX + Dac (mojo or df red or on rare occasions my hugo2), so i found DX200 with spare amp5 going in the classifieds here to scratch the itch with and so what i can hear for myself and decide on the sound quality/ practicalities of carrying iphone+Mojo vs iphone and DAP

Instant impressions as i write this listening (amp1) through my EE phantoms/ EA Leonidas to Daft Punk are that its got the march over the DF red, not to mention having a clear practical benefit of being able to micro adjust the volume to safe listening levels. Think i know who'll the winner will be when it comes to mojo comparisons, but i am loving the lack cables/adapters.

Thank you again and rather than hi-jack this thread with lots of newbie questions if anyone can direct to a start up guide, best settings etc.. if not any quick optimisation tips gratefully received.

:):)

kubig123 and ExpatinJapan like this.
  3. ZzmadzZ
    Welcome to the gang!! Now you just need an amp4s to play around hahah.

Anyways there’s no such things as newbie questions or anything. This thread is created for any DX200 loving person to come in and discuss anything you wished to!

As for setting wise, there are un fact not much settings for you to play with. Other then the digital filters which are IMO minimally in changing the sound.

However if you wanna have access to Google store etc, and use Spotify etc. Maybe you can check out lurkers latest firmware!

Otherwise just sit back and enjoy the music man!!!!

4. Whitigir
    I just hate that YouTube now needs Google play to operate. Then some of the advertisements can just keep going on and on without skip ad buttons.

5. BlueWindNoise
    IMG_20180416_101110-01_2.jpeg

I called DHL this morning and the delivery window was from 2:30 - 6:30 PM. I asked if there was any way they could get it here before 1 PM. The guy said it was already on the truck and he could add a note to it but couldn't make any promises. It arrived before 9:30 :)

alphanumerix1, HD800NL and KEV G like this.
  6. meomap
    Well, too much hype for the amp4s.
    If it doesn't sound good then I will get rid of it here.

alphanumerix1 likes this.
  7. mrmoto050
    He probably guessed. 50/50 chance getting it right.

8. singleended5863
    Say what? I called them they said first thing they do is delivering to me first in FV though! :ksc75smile:

9. ZzmadzZ
    Come come first listen experience???? :L3000::L3000:

HD800NL likes this.
  10. Hauntednk
    Does it sound good?

11. linux4ever
    Even if it sounds on the same level as AMP4, it would be good. So I'm not expecting it to sound worse. Will know for sure in the next few hours when mine gets delivered. Then the screw driver comes out to swap out AMP4 for AMP4S.

12. ajchen
    119287.jpg Wish I have two DX200 now....I won't say which one is better but both of them are worthy to have .

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  13. KEV G
    Received shipping notice earlier today from Amp3players and I’ll have Amp 4s by Thursday :dt880smile: Their website is showing they are still some in stock, if you hit the button don’t forget the Amp310 discount code :)

alphanumerix1 and New2thegame like this.
  14. twister6 Contributor
    Let it burn in before jumping into a conclusion. I'm letting it cook for 3-4 days before any impressions.

ibasso_dx150_amp4s-x01.jpg

15. singleended58
    You got DX150 too! Let us know your impressions with amp6. :wink:Thanks!

First

Back
844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853
855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864
Next

Last