DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #12,541 of 22,021
Apr 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #12,543 of 22,021
How did you receive the confirmation? Paypal?
We send out emails with the tracking information. Occasionally an order slips by that we don't send the tracking number but we try to notify everyone.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 10, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #12,544 of 22,021
My Amp4s is on its way, tracking just come through.

Apr 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #12,545 of 22,021
We send out emails with the tracking information. Occasionally an order slips by that we don't send the tracking number but we try to notify everyone.
Thanks so much Paul!

Apr 10, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #12,546 of 22,021
Just got my DHL tracking # from iBasso for the AMP4s as well.

Apr 10, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #12,553 of 22,021
@icefalkon Thanks for the warm welcome. My post was edited as I may have used the more adult word for poop somewhere in it. So when I asked about a good alternative I was talking about Pirate Bay. Great thread you guys!!!
I wonder if you listened to hugo2 yet ?
Yep, I have and wish I didn't
Hugo 2 definitely win. It's 2 different levels.
No, you're correct. It is significantly better but I found that it was much easier to crown the H2 champion with a quality source, be it a DAP or NAA. Using a phone or computer as a source narrowed the gap considerably (AQ Cinn USB + Jitterbug) and I personally would have a hard time justifying the extra outlay for a H2 if this was my setup. This extra expense of adding a quality source (2Go someday I realize) has the H2 at at least $4000CAD for me compared to $1400CAD for DX200 w/AMP4s (ordered 4s before I knew which way I'd go as 250pcs didn't seem many lol). I only auditioned DX200 (Mango) with AMP3 and 5 and with MD K10 (stock 2.5mm cable) and ER4S. Same iems for H2 (K10 stock SE cable)

I needed something transportable so the value the DX200 musters is outstanding, and I haven't even heard it at it's best - AMP4....clearly hoping 4s is an upgrade though I realize some of you might not share the same sentiment.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018 at 5:51 PM Post #12,555 of 22,021
@icefalkon Thanks for the warm welcome. My post was edited as I may have used the more adult word for poop somewhere in it. So when I asked about a good alternative I was talking about Pirate Bay. Great thread you guys!!!

Yep, I have and wish I didn't

No, you're correct. It is significantly better but I found that it was much easier to crown the H2 champion with a quality source, be it a DAP or NAA. Using a phone or computer as a source narrowed the gap considerably (AQ Cinn USB + Jitterbug) and I personally would have a hard time justifying the extra outlay for a H2 if this was my setup. This extra expense of adding a quality source (2Go someday I realize) has the H2 at at least $4000CAD for me compared to $1400CAD for DX200 w/AMP4s (ordered 4s before I knew which way I'd go as 250pcs didn't seem many lol). I only auditioned DX200 (Mango) with AMP3 and 5 and with MD K10 (stock 2.5mm cable) and ER4S. Same iems for H2 (K10 stock SE cable)

I needed something transportable so the value the DX200 musters is outstanding, and I haven't even heard it at it's best - AMP4....clearly hoping 4s is an upgrade though I realize some of you might not share the same sentiment.

You're welcome Nate!

It's hard to beat the value of the DX200 in this hobby right now. The base sound is great, the addition of AMP modules make it more customizable and unique, and the fact that @Lurker0 does an awesome job on his firmware is icing on the cake. Having had the AMP4 since it came out, it's my preferred module...but I can't wait to get my 4s (and the DX150 for that matter!) I think the 4s will have it's own unique sound, but some of the boys here will be posting their thoughts on the sound soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back