DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 4, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #11,071 of 22,021
can help to explain? cuz I cant seem to figure it out
In Mango if you Swift to the left there is an option named “All Music”, there you can select all and choose play mode.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 at 5:00 AM Post #11,072 of 22,021
can help to explain? cuz I cant seem to figure it out
From Directory browser, long tap a folder with your albums and choose to play its content.

Feb 4, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #11,073 of 22,021
Anyone having problems with bluetooth? I've paired it to V-Moda and (separately) Sony MUC-M2BT1 and I can't hear any music out of it. Seems the pause button works though (and presumably the FF/RW) so it's only sound that's not coming out?

Feb 4, 2018 at 6:57 AM Post #11,074 of 22,021
Anyone having problems with bluetooth? I've paired it to V-Moda and (separately) Sony MUC-M2BT1 and I can't hear any music out of it. Seems the pause button works though (and presumably the FF/RW) so it's only sound that's not coming out?

Have you tried with another BT controlled on the headphone side?

Feb 4, 2018 at 7:17 AM Post #11,075 of 22,021
Have you tried with another BT controlled on the headphone side?
? Do you mean have I tried another another DAP on my headphones? Yep, the NW-WM1Z & no problems there.

Feb 4, 2018 at 7:24 AM Post #11,076 of 22,021
? Do you mean have I tried another another DAP on my headphones? Yep, the NW-WM1Z & no problems there.

Also if you've tried another headphones with DX200? :darthsmile:

The two other things I can recommend are trying to re-install the firmware, just in case something went wrong when it got installed the last time (I did get a glitch once, but a clean reinstall fixed it in no time), or trying to contact iBasso and see if there is any hardware issue that you can track.

Oh, you're using iBasso's own music player, no?

Feb 4, 2018 at 7:28 AM Post #11,077 of 22,021
Also if you've tried another headphones with DX200? :darthsmile:

The two other things I can recommend are trying to re-install the firmware, just in case something went wrong when it got installed the last time (I did get a glitch once, but a clean reinstall fixed it in no time), or trying to contact iBasso and see if there is any hardware issue that you can track.

Oh, you're using iBasso's own music player, no?
Per before, I did try the V-Moda wireless and the Sony MUC-M2BT1. I could try a 3rd but don't really see the point if the 2 already work with other DAPs.

I had done a factory reset when I went to 2.7188 back in Nov. I could go through the full reset again. By your questions though it means no one else has BT issues (which was my original question)?

Feb 4, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #11,078 of 22,021
Per before, I did try the V-Moda wireless and the Sony MUC-M2BT1. I could try a 3rd but don't really see the point if the 2 already work with other DAPs.

I had done a factory reset when I went to 2.7188 back in Nov. I could go through the full reset again. By your questions though it means no one else has BT issues (which was my original question)?

Yep, pretty much haven't heard of issues with BT before

Feb 4, 2018 at 8:51 AM Post #11,079 of 22,021
Yep, pretty much haven't heard of issues with BT before
Cheers. I'll go through the usual troubleshooting process then. Was going to check if it was a common problem or not first before doing so.

Feb 4, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #11,080 of 22,021
Hi guys. I know this might be a strange request but it would be handy if I could get my audiobooks on my 200.
I have managed to get the Apple Itunes app on the 200 in the same way i did for Tidal and the BBC IPlayer, however I am unable to sign in to the apple app for some reason.
I could get the audible app on I guess in the same way, but is there an easier way for me to listen to my audiobooks on the 200.
Any guidance appreciated

Feb 4, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #11,081 of 22,021
Hi guys. I know this might be a strange request but it would be handy if I could get my audiobooks on my 200.
I have managed to get the Apple Itunes app on the 200 in the same way i did for Tidal and the BBC IPlayer, however I am unable to sign in to the apple app for some reason.
I could get the audible app on I guess in the same way, but is there an easier way for me to listen to my audiobooks on the 200.
Any guidance appreciated

What is the exact name of the app? So that I can try mine and feedback to you.

Feb 5, 2018 at 2:08 AM Post #11,084 of 22,021
Any guidance appreciated

If you mean the App “Music” from Apple I had the same issue at the beginning. On the dx200 I was getting a blank screen when I was starting the App. I managed to fix it quitting the app, turning off the wifi and starting the app. After starting the app with no wifi, you will get a screen to sign into Apple music. Turn the wifi on and sign into Apple music. After that, the App will work with no issues:). Cheers

Feb 5, 2018 at 7:04 AM Post #11,085 of 22,021
What is the exact name of the app? So that I can try mine and feedback to you.

Its the Apple Music app, thank you. I am getting to the log in screen , but then my problems start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back