1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645
647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656
Next

Last
  1. musicor
    I have the same issue of it suddenly stop playing but with downloaded Spotify music so it shouldn't be related to internet in my case.

2. alphanumerix1
    does the dap have song search function?

3. artpiggo
    You can install other app like Neutron Music Player for this function. (bit perfect support as well)
    Until now, The stock music app doesn't come with search function, unfortunately.

Dobrescu George and koluludome like this.
  4. koluludome
    thanks, so kind

5. artpiggo
    YOU ARE WELCOMED. :fire:

6. Likeimthere
    Alright. Don’t know if the AMP3 needs burn in, but I don’t have time to wait 100 hours. Lol my impressions, so far, with my A18, is as everyone with the amp have said. It’s a different flavor from AMP1... but I like this flavor more.

AMP1 has more sparkle... you can pick up on the treble, and the sound signature is definitely more analytical and reference. It’s a detail monster. If you have badly recorded music... you notice it more.

AMP3 has more feel to it. The treble is rolled off, and not as airy, but it seems to dig deeper in the bass. Not boomy type of dig, but it brings it out and presents it cleanly. I noticed a kick drum double pedal in a song that I’ve listened to for years and never heard. Vocals are sweeter... I fell in love with Celine Dion all over again... she can sing to me anytime...:heart_eyes:

Both do an excellent job of instrument spacing. AMP3 seems to present it in s more natural way. I felt more like I was at a live performance with AMP3. AMP1 is more like listening in a studio.

Great Job Ibasso... great job...

mrmoto050, Glasha and R0blo like this.
  7. Signal2Noise
    Burn-in is overrated anyway. Listen to it from Day One as you are doing and grow old together.I found Amp3 to be impressive straight out of the box. It is a noticeable improvement over Amp1 in terms of presence and spaciousness.

8. Whitigir
    It is absolutely overrated. The only player that I observe dramatically changes during burn in is Sony Walkman ..... anyways, Amp3 and Amp1 won’t change much over burn-in. Not noticeably so

Signal2Noise likes this.
  9. twister6 Contributor
    Not every piece of audio gear has a noticeable burn in effect. When you burn in while listening, you are getting used to the sound as it changes (if any), often not even noticing the change. When you do standalone burn in, you take a mental note out of the box, and come back 4 days later to see if you hear any difference. Whatever works for you :wink:

Morimoriya 62 and Signal2Noise like this.
  10. Dobrescu George
  11. Whitigir
    Nah, I still want Amp4 :D, been more than 24 hours lol

Dobrescu George likes this.
  12. meomap
    Feel being cheated with amp2.

13. Dobrescu George
    I don't think you should :smile_phones:

If AMP5 provides more power, it also means less battery, so AMP2 won't lose any of its nice sound or good properties because AMP5 exists!

14. jamato8 Contributor
    Why? AMP2 is great sounding. They all, from what I have listened to, offer something a little different and to me, it is great getting this without having to buy a new dap. I have now heard all the top daps and am glad that the 200 is right there and frankly, better than most anything I have heard. I use AMP2, 3 and when I want a more reference sound, AMP1. Looking forward to 4 and to what 5 has to offer.

mrmoto050 likes this.
  15. Signal2Noise
    Can't wait to see what Amp6 brings!

First

Back
636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645
647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656
Next

Last