DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Sep 28, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #9,091 of 22,021
Hi guys

I have question for use better battery Dx200.
I don't know that when don't use my DAP ,turn off or on it .
I usually turn it off,is that okey???

Thank

Answer here, posted a mere two pages back :wink: I for one always keep mine turned off when not in use.

The DX200 in standby will last about 1 week at the most. If you are getting much less than this please email me at paul@ibasso.com . Normally I turn the DX200 off when not in use to have as much of the battery left to use. For longer term storage it is a good rule of thumb to store the DX200 with around 80% left on the battery with the DX200 turned off.

Sep 28, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #9,092 of 22,021
Answer here, posted a mere two pages back :wink: I for one always keep mine turned off when not in use.

Thanks alot

Wherever the music takes me :) nice locations

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #9,094 of 22,021
Hi

I've just received my DX200 and it has Lurker's latest firmware already installed. Mango player in Android mode doesn't play the tracks in the proper order, despite being set-up properly (Order mode selected) but the track numbers go up correctly (1, 2, 3 etc). It does play correctly in Mango mode.

Any ideas?

Regards

Darren

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #9,095 of 22,021
Oh, and just tried to turn on wi-fi and although it recognises my network, once the password is entered, there is no signal. My FiiO X7ii sitting two inches away was happily searching on Google!

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #9,097 of 22,021
Oh, and just tried to turn on wi-fi and although it recognises my network, once the password is entered, there is no signal.
Try to install WiFi Analyzer and check with it. It may happen, your router uses the channel which DX200 does not recognize. The available channels may depend on country settings.

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #9,098 of 22,021
Mango player in Android mode doesn't play the tracks in the proper order
I don't follow changes on Mango, but did you try to re-scan you library after the firmware update?

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #9,099 of 22,021
I didn't update the firmware, I received it from advancedmp3players.co.uk, the only UK iBasso dealer, as an "Open Box" sale with the firmware already there!

I've done a factory reset it and scanned the library.

It detects my wi-fi and accepts the password. Just no signal showing and not working. This is my third Dx200 and I've never had any wifi issues. My Fiio X7ii was two inches away and work flawlessly.

I'm just going to RMA it back.

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #9,100 of 22,021
Oh, and just tried to turn on wi-fi and although it recognises my network, once the password is entered, there is no signal. My FiiO X7ii sitting two inches away was happily searching on Google!
MIne works just fine. Did you check settings for your ISP perhaps it is trying to sign in to previous user.

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #9,101 of 22,021
Laptops, phones, FiiO X7ii & Sky box all signed in fine, just the iBasso. My previous two DX200 were fine in that respect.

Like I said, I'm pretty pissed off a so-called "Opened box" sale has had a third party firmware installed and even though it installs easy detectable extra programmes (LibyMusic), no-one at AMP3 noticed!

Like I said, I'm sending it back for a refund, as I'm not prepared to make it worse trying to fix it. So, please, don't waste your time with further suggestions, as I would only be wasting your time.

Sep 28, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #9,103 of 22,021
Laptops, phones, FiiO X7ii & Sky box all signed in fine, just the iBasso. My previous two DX200 were fine in that respect.

Like I said, I'm pretty pissed off a so-called "Opened box" sale has had a third party firmware installed and even though it installs easy detectable extra programmes (LibyMusic), no-one at AMP3 noticed!

Like I said, I'm sending it back for a refund, as I'm not prepared to make it worse trying to fix it. So, please, don't waste your time with further suggestions, as I would only be wasting your time.
Sorry to read this, yeah send it back and mention it to them, that next time to have a better description of what a ( open box ) means.

Sep 28, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #9,104 of 22,021
I've bought a few "open box" items from advancedmp3players.co.uk and they have all been fine, but this one with Lurker's firmware having been installed and the extra programmes it installs, someone at their end deserves a bollocking.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #9,105 of 22,021
I've bought a few from advancedmp3players.co.uk and they have all been fine, but this one with Lurker's firmware and the extra programmes it installs, someone at their end deserves a bollocking.

What makes it worse, is that my last DX200 had a screen fault and the iBasso IT03 IEMs I bought to go with it, the wax guard fell off after less than a week! I'm sure Paul is as relieved as I am that I will never buy an iBasso product again.

Wait, Darren, you just said you bought it as an open box item, meaning - you bought used or returned unit which someone already played with, modded with Lurker's fw, and who knows what else and why they returned it back. Can you just download the latest official iBasso FW and install it to make sure everything is working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back