DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 14, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #5,221 of 22,021
Very nice Cable.

Thanks. Beat Audio Prima Donna 8-braid. I like beat audio's jacks.

I'll guess it depends on the mood. I keep switching between DX200 and LPG and sometimes the M1+Hugo.

Yes, DX200 is less engaging and less fatiguing. I also switch with WM1Z when I want warmer fuller sound.

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #5,225 of 22,021
Mar 14, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #5,227 of 22,021
Mar 14, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #5,231 of 22,021
Mar 14, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #5,232 of 22,021
thanks, as long as its not to buggy 
o2smile.gif

Mar 14, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #5,234 of 22,021
I mostly use my DX200 controlled remotely with my phone or computer. It works perfectly with Spotify. The screen isn't buggy at all for me and I've yet to run into a single issue with it at all under any use case. I think overall the bugs aren't nearly as blown out as they appear here. 

Mar 14, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #5,235 of 22,021
So it does not appear to be screen protector problem. I still get the ghost swipes after I pasted the tempered glass screen.
mad.gif
With latest beta firmware I have been getting the ghost swipes for the last 3 days very frequently.
I have downgraded my unit now to v1.5.69 which quite a few people claim to be unresponsive. Seem fine now but have to monitor it the next few days.

I am losing confidence with iBasso too ever since my DX80 had the battery problem and now the second DAP that I purchased from them has such faulty hardware.

Please contact me at paul@ibasso.com and we will get this resolved.
  Now I face the ghost swipe problem as well especially at the top right of screen. will look into the mentioned solution if any will solve.

Please let me know how this goes. You can contact me at paul@ibasso.com

Agree it's time for a new Firmware
smily_headphones1.gif

Luckily i have no ghostswipes but the loud "pops" when pausing some tidal Hifi titles is annoying. Though it just happens sometimes...not every time.
Hope it can be solved Firmware wise...Paul?

There are times when the 3rd party app can be an issue. We are working on everything but if it is caused by an interface of the app we can not always prevent problems. We will always approach the problem though and do what we can. We will have another FW in not too long.

I mostly use my DX200 controlled remotely with my phone or computer. It works perfectly with Spotify. The screen isn't buggy at all for me and I've yet to run into a single issue with it at all under any use case. I think overall the bugs aren't nearly as blown out as they appear here. 

We am trying to figure out why some programs will cause a few issues on one DX200 and not on another one. It may be how the app was loaded etc. I am glad you are enjoying the DX200. That is what we want and desire for everyone. We will constantly work towards this.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back