1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
Next

Last
  1. kel77

So it does not appear to be screen protector problem. I still get the ghost swipes after I pasted the tempered glass screen. :mad: With latest beta firmware I have been getting the ghost swipes for the last 3 days very frequently.
    I have downgraded my unit now to v1.5.69 which quite a few people claim to be unresponsive. Seem fine now but have to monitor it the next few days.

I am losing confidence with iBasso too ever since my DX80 had the battery problem and now the second DAP that I purchased from them has such faulty hardware.

2. headwhacker

The very low noise floor of DAC2 makes iems listening pleasant. I actually enjoy listening with my NT-6 the most with DAC2. That is why I am eager to compare DX200 with it. I hope mine arrive this weekend. I don't have my DAC2 since Xmas.

3. artpiggo
    Now I face the ghost swipe problem as well especially at the top right of screen. will look into the mentioned solution if any will solve.

4. bluesnote
    i experienced that, i actually took a video of it.

Luckily I got my unit replaced. 

Ask for replacement to all of you experiencing ghost swipes, it's swiping or pressing down at the upper right corner. Don't spend buying screen films to solve it. 

I got no issues of ghost swiping now after replacement, though buggy firmware and noise clicks occur. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Paul, when is the next firmware update be releasing? 

5. kel77

I will reload the beta firmware again today. If it is still faulty will bring it to the dealer tomorrow.

6. artpiggo
    I have followed twister6 idea.
    - wash my hand clean
    - clean the screen thoroughly with soapy tissue.
    - clean with a bit water-soak tissue and dry tissue.

seems so far so good now. will surveillance few more days.

7. JacuzziJoe

Agree it's time for a new Firmware :)
    Luckily i have no ghostswipes but the loud "pops" when pausing some tidal Hifi titles is annoying. Though it just happens sometimes...not every time.
    Hope it can be solved Firmware wise...Paul?

8. KK-android

I really feel you, friend.
    cheers!! :)

9. aLcHieZ
    I did those ideas already but does not work. I re-roll to 1.3.60 using Factory Tools then to 1.5.69 using internal update. 

That not only solves my ghost touch issue but also improve my aforementioned battery leakage and self-reboot (launcher has stopped)

10. Lurker0
    It is a version of MangoPlayer, not firmware version.

11. KK-android
    I also ordered with http://protectionfilms24.com/ .
    But it comes by air mail.

I applied the glass coating solution for the car for a while.
    I am storing it in a moisture-proof storage and it is drying now.

I will do impressions such as touch feeling at a later date.

image.jpg
    image2.jpg

12. Mimouille
    Good pairing. The naturalness of the SE5 Ultimate works will with the very reference sound of the DX200. I am not sure if I don't still prefer the LPG or WM1Z, might depend on mood and genre.

IMG_20170314_145154.png

13. artpiggo

Very nice Cable.

14. headwhacker
    I'll guess it depends on the mood. I keep switching between DX200 and LPG and sometimes the M1+Hugo.

15. SoLost
    I am starting to get a hang of the DX200. I am now running the beta firmware, and the screen sensitivity is improved. Using many head/earphones with the DX200, and so far, they all sound fantastic. The KSE1500 is still my preferred choice.

First

Back
338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
Next

Last