1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. Lurker0
  2. dafos58
    vovanopulo likes this.
  3. AndrewH13
    Thanks Lurker. Can I just be 100% sure of updates to get right first time.

I currently have build 1.06.041-L1.17

Do I install iBasso's 1,07.082 straight on top of this Lurker edition (using SD card's root folder and DX200Ti internal update), then apply v1.18 as per your instructions?

In other words, can iBasso update go on top of previous Lurker add-on?

4. AndrewH13
    The changelog says "Artist view now uses the Album Artist tag instead of Artist tag"

I'm hoping this means "Album Artist (if completed) is used in Preference to Artist tag"?
    (I previously cleared all Album Artist fields in bulk using mp3tag, unless they were on a compilation)

5. Lurker0
    Yes, this is the way to go.

AndrewH13 likes this.
  6. AndrewH13
    Thanks, smooth update.

7. davidmolliere
    Oh my it’s there at last, AMP9 ordered !

0E9C5001-4774-4A9A-B3CF-A6CFFEF3E30C.jpeg

So excited...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    dafos58 likes this.
  8. DaYooper
    Very Nice! Waiting to hear the PM-2 with these..

9. highfell
    All the activity is on the DX220 thread -but delighted that I have an AMP9 on order, any one else ordered one ?

10. Shecky504
    @Paul - iBasso Will there be an Android 6 firmware update for AMP9? I'm using a DX200Ti on Android 6 but want to make sure AMP9 will work before I purchase.

11. Signal2Noise
    Yes. Ordered this a.m. (MST) as soon as I saw it posted on their site.

12. singleended5863
    V1. 07 for using amp9 on DX200/ DX200TI platform has come out for awhile. I did try to update for my DX200TI too but it wouldn’t take and I don’t know why (?) even though I hardly tried 2 ways. :weary:

13. Shecky504
    v1.07 is for Android O which requires a complete reset. My DX200Ti is on Android 6, the OS that shipped with the unit.

14. singleended5863
    Oh sorry! Then you need to update to Android 8.1 v1.06. Oreo which will be a simple update which also makes the SQ improves 35% based on ibasso.

15. Paul - iBasso
    There won't be any updates for Android 6. Android 8.1 is the update and can be loaded with the Beta for 8.1 on our website and then directly to the latest firmware, which does support AMP9.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    lantian, HungryPanda and rr12267 like this.