DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Oct 17, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #18,408 of 22,021
The USB Audio should show itself after flashing the addon.
More specifically, after booting itself from erasing all the contents in internal storage that the official image script does, and after shutting down it and doing whatever the addon's readme tells, swiping to left to the next page on Home screen should be seen to have three icons added: Google Play, Magisk and USB Audio.
And you should have '0.01.08-L1.09' in Settings-> System-> About DX200-> Build Number
Thanks. I only have "0.01.08" in the build number. I'll try reflashing your add on again.

The first and second times I flashed, the tool indicated that it failed. It indicated a successful flash on the third attempt.

I only have the Magisk app, plus the other standard icons such as settings and clock.

Oct 17, 2018 at 9:36 PM Post #18,409 of 22,021
Just gonna leave it here...

ibasso_sr1-x5.jpg

Oct 17, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #18,411 of 22,021
The insulator of cable is just like the charging cable material? Is it having microphonics? @twister6

Oct 17, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #18,412 of 22,021
Oct 17, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #18,413 of 22,021
The insulator of cable is just like the charging cable material? Is it having microphonics? @twister6

I only had a few seconds of listening; just received SR1 tonight after I got home from work. Honestly, I didn't pay attention to microphonic of the cable, but will once I start testing. Need to figure out a remote place for burn in since these are semi-open...

Oct 17, 2018 at 10:26 PM Post #18,415 of 22,021

There is some microphonics when music is not playing, especially since these are semi-open with an expected lack of isolation. But once I hit the Play, it's NOT noticeable. One interesting observation, at least for me since I'm mostly into IEMs and only have a few open backs, once music starts to play I don't hear anything around me. Obviously, people can hear the music on the outside, but I felt like I have a perfect isolation with just a music surrounding me.

It's too early to talk about the sound, i'm sure these drivers need a lot of burn in. But straight out of the box the signature is actually pretty balanced, bass extend deep and feels visceral, mids have a nice body and surprisingly good natural retrieval of details, and treble is well controlled and natural as well. Soundstage is wide and open. I remember listening to these about 8 months ago at Canjam NYC, and they sounded on a warmer side. These production models are much better. The fit is comfortable, was afraid that at 420g might be a bit too heavy, but the weight distribution makes SR1 feel comfortable on my head. Also, the leather band (that's a real leather btw) has an adjustable height. I also received an optional CB15 cable which has 4.4mm termination. Also, comes with a nice hard shell storage case.

ibasso_sr1-x1.jpg ibasso_sr1-x2.jpg ibasso_sr1-x3.jpg ibasso_sr1-x4.jpg

Oct 17, 2018 at 10:50 PM Post #18,417 of 22,021
Aesthetically-wise do you like the SR1? Based on pics I'm not on board with them. Maybe if I see them in person and held them....

Oct 17, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #18,418 of 22,021
Is there any noticeable change from v1.08, like the USB Audio version, which allow me to check if the upgrade worked properly?
I have flashed the 1.09 and I could only see the change of module version from 1.08 to 1.09 in Magisk.

New update works perfect, much snappier and no automatic shutdowns anymore. Glad to see the use of magisk.

Oct 18, 2018 at 12:13 AM Post #18,420 of 22,021
In Mango OS, In Previous versions, when I long-press-click on the Folder that contains sub folders with music, it would bring the screen with "play", "+ Playlist" and "delete". When the play button is clicked now, it would play all the songs in random order (when random mode is enabled" across all the folders.

But in 8.1beta (with lurker add-on 1.09) nothing happens when the "play" button is clicked.
Edit: I should say that when the play button is clicked, it drops me back to the previous screen with the list of folders where I started from.

@Paul - iBasso, could we get this feature working. And DSD512 support back please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back