DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Oct 18, 2018 at 1:57 AM Post #18,421 of 22,021
Hi everybody, I want to return to official firmware from the Lurker's, and not sure how to do that. Lurker's site says To return to the official firmware, just flash it per its instruction. Is it the same instruction as for the Lurker's firmware, or you need to follow a dedicated instruction to flash official ROMs? Please let me know somebody. Thank you.

Oct 18, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #18,424 of 22,021
Hi everybody, I want to return to official firmware from the Lurker's, and not sure how to do that. Lurker's site says To return to the official firmware, just flash it per its instruction. Is it the same instruction as for the Lurker's firmware, or you need to follow a dedicated instruction to flash official ROMs? Please let me know somebody. Thank you.
Just flash it with the original ibasso firmware nothing to worry! Same method in upgrading!

Oct 18, 2018 at 2:16 AM Post #18,425 of 22,021
Thanks. I only have "0.01.08" in the build number. I'll try reflashing your add on again.

The first and second times I flashed, the tool indicated that it failed. It indicated a successful flash on the third attempt.

I only have the Magisk app, plus the other standard icons such as settings and clock.
It is Lurker's addon, not mine.:)
But I suggest you to reflash everything including the original firmware then the addon.
In my experience, I have never seen any error in the AndroidTool. And you should not encrypt the DX200 before flashing.

Oct 18, 2018 at 2:47 AM Post #18,426 of 22,021
In Mango OS, In Previous versions, when I long-press-click on the Folder that contains sub folders with music, it would bring the screen with "play", "+ Playlist" and "delete". When the play button is clicked now, it would play all the songs in random order (when random mode is enabled" across all the folders.

But in 8.1beta (with lurker add-on 1.09) nothing happens when the "play" button is clicked.
Edit: I should say that when the play button is clicked, it drops me back to the previous screen with the list of folders where I started from.

@Paul - iBasso, could we get this feature working. And DSD512 support back please?
Have you tried using the internal memory? For the SD card, we will fix this with a firmware update.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Oct 18, 2018 at 3:08 AM Post #18,427 of 22,021
To return to the official firmware, just flash it per its instruction. Is it the same instruction as for the Lurker's firmware
"Its" here means "official firmware's", the only noun in the first part of the sentence, obviously :wink:

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #18,429 of 22,021
I've just upgraded to Oreo and keep getting the message " Google Play services requires an action". Any idea. How do you go back to 6.1?
Register your device with your google account(you can install Lurker-s update with instructions within).

Downgrade
1.https://www.facebook.com/flx/warn/?...Ud6eQTt4po6Ro62itTZrL0wS4TJWME9BnBd_QWM4AklVU
2. https://www.facebook.com/flx/warn/?...TffzRoIuzmHoJZS72NOaFDKwtbg3Q5dU1P1ZcFZnZX4YY
3. Install firmware with factory toot.
4. Install preferred(6-based) firmware

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:37 AM Post #18,431 of 22,021
Sorry if this has been asked for a while.

Is there any way to improve battery life of the DX200? My 1.5 year old DX200 with Amp8 now can run for around 3 hours max only, in pure Mango mode, that means it needs battery replacement already?

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:45 AM Post #18,433 of 22,021
Thanks that second link is for firmware, I was wanting to go back to the original android 6.1.
You want to downgrade to 6, right?
1. Download Factory tool
2. Download full firmware image. My link references to FULL firmware image.
After installing image(2) with tool(1) you can install what you want

It worked for me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back