1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. Coop
    It was €41 :) (and it was a Vsonic GR04 Pro... The one previously known as the Flagship edition)

2. hifimanrookie
    Anyone organising the benelux meet for 2013 yet? :D

3. Coop
    Next time just order soup in bulk. I know a company that delivers soup per cubic meter...:D

4. hifimanrookie
    Anyone know when a new meet will be for the benelux members?
    I just sold my 337, my BW cable and my he500 and in february my new amp and headphone will come in (already have my new cable..lolz) am anxious to share that with u guys :D

5. Negakinu

No plans as of yet. The same venue as the previous Meet is still readily available though, so if there's enough interest this year I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

6. hifimanrookie
    If its after may, then i am in..as my amp and phone need some burn in time after i receive them second week of febr. The latest. :wink:

7. Ultrazino
    Another meet would be great!

8. Coop
    I'd be there :)

9. Ultrainferno
    Last time I only took the Philips L2 cause it wasn't out yet [​IMG]

10. hifimanrookie
    Cool... I would be bringing my one of a kind custommade BC headphone amp and my limited edition Code-X headphone

11. Coop

Pelican cases, but they are friggin expensive. 
    Vanguard makes cases that are a (little) more affordable, but they have fewer models.
    You could of course head over to casebuilder.com and have a custom case made for your gear (only costs like €400, but you'll have a perfect fitting case).

12. Ultrazino
    How about a meet in Roermond this Saturday? I need new shoes. :)

13. Negakinu

Only Germans go to the outlet. :p 

14. Coop

Is that a yes, no or yes but only if it's not near the outlet? :p

15. Negakinu

That's a "I'd love to hang out but my gf is about to give birth to the spawn of satan this week so I can't have a social life until the kid is 18." :wink:

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last