Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!
May 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #122 of 208
Anyone organising the benelux meet for 2013 yet? :D

Jan 2, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #124 of 208
Anyone know when a new meet will be for the benelux members?
I just sold my 337, my BW cable and my he500 and in february my new amp and headphone will come in (already have my new cable..lolz) am anxious to share that with u guys :D

Jan 2, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #125 of 208
Anyone know when a new meet will be for the benelux members?
I just sold my 337, my BW cable and my he500 and in february my new amp and headphone will come in (already have my new cable..lolz) am anxious to share that with u guys
biggrin.gif

No plans as of yet. The same venue as the previous Meet is still readily available though, so if there's enough interest this year I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #126 of 208
No plans as of yet. The same venue as the previous Meet is still readily available though, so if there's enough interest this year I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

If its after may, then i am in..as my amp and phone need some burn in time after i receive them second week of febr. The latest. :wink:

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #130 of 208
Cool... I would be bringing my one of a kind custommade BC headphone amp and my limited edition Code-X headphone

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #131 of 208
All in all..for people coming from western netherlands (amsterdam etc) its always better to stay inlands then to go to belgium or germany with their beloved stuff.
And now i think of it..i need an audiocase to transport my new amp (with seperated powersupply) in..
Any tips?

Pelican cases, but they are friggin expensive. 
Vanguard makes cases that are a (little) more affordable, but they have fewer models.
You could of course head over to casebuilder.com and have a custom case made for your gear (only costs like €400, but you'll have a perfect fitting case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back