Dunu Mirai - A Collaboration between Headphones.com, Dunu and Precogvision
Dec 29, 2023 at 1:24 AM Post #48 of 63
1000000049.jpg

My set has arrived, its the best in my collection so far!

Jan 7, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #51 of 63
Alright, got my replacement pair. Wonderful iems, my good ol' SA6 can now retire
As for the size, I usually use M sized tips, but for these I had to pull out my smallest tip for the best insertion, the Final audio E tips small size
If I may nitpick, I hope Dunu will come up with a straight connector plug because this is getting a bit ridiculous size wise
PXL_20240107_103605250.jpg

Jan 16, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #54 of 63
Any chance we ever see this set in different colorways? The squig is quite appealing but I can't imagine I'm the only one finding this aesthetic a bit, disagreeable? You are essentially wearing the IEMs after all, you don't see too many people with green and white glasses.

Feb 11, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #56 of 63
Any chance we ever see this set in different colorways? The squig is quite appealing but I can't imagine I'm the only one finding this aesthetic a bit, disagreeable? You are essentially wearing the IEMs after all, you don't see too many people with green and white glasses.
I actually really like the colour choices. I appreciate it’s subjective though.

Great review, enjoyed reading it.

I have a set incoming that I purchased from someone. With it being a headphones.com exclusive, it’s pretty expensive and inconvenient to purchase here in the UK.

Really looking forward to receiving it.

Feb 16, 2024 at 8:14 AM Post #57 of 63
Mirai arrived today :L3000:

Really like it, from early listening impressions.

IMG_2447.jpeg

Last edited:
May 27, 2024 at 4:43 PM Post #58 of 63
I realize this thread might be dead, but there were several people here that have received the Mirai and never followed up with their impressions. Anyone here still listening to these on a regular basis?

May 27, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #59 of 63
I realize this thread might be dead, but there were several people here that have received the Mirai and never followed up with their impressions. Anyone here still listening to these on a regular basis?
I do. Still my favourite iem I’ve owned/heard to date.

May 27, 2024 at 6:06 PM Post #60 of 63
Same, I love my Mirais!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back