Dunu Mirai - A Collaboration between Headphones.com, Dunu and Precogvision
Dec 29, 2023 at 1:24 AM Post #48 of 57
1000000049.jpg

My set has arrived, its the best in my collection so far!

Jan 7, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #51 of 57
Alright, got my replacement pair. Wonderful iems, my good ol' SA6 can now retire
As for the size, I usually use M sized tips, but for these I had to pull out my smallest tip for the best insertion, the Final audio E tips small size
If I may nitpick, I hope Dunu will come up with a straight connector plug because this is getting a bit ridiculous size wise
PXL_20240107_103605250.jpg

Jan 16, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #54 of 57
Any chance we ever see this set in different colorways? The squig is quite appealing but I can't imagine I'm the only one finding this aesthetic a bit, disagreeable? You are essentially wearing the IEMs after all, you don't see too many people with green and white glasses.

Feb 11, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #56 of 57
Any chance we ever see this set in different colorways? The squig is quite appealing but I can't imagine I'm the only one finding this aesthetic a bit, disagreeable? You are essentially wearing the IEMs after all, you don't see too many people with green and white glasses.
I actually really like the colour choices. I appreciate it’s subjective though.

Great review, enjoyed reading it.

I have a set incoming that I purchased from someone. With it being a headphones.com exclusive, it’s pretty expensive and inconvenient to purchase here in the UK.

Really looking forward to receiving it.

Feb 16, 2024 at 8:14 AM Post #57 of 57
Mirai arrived today :L3000:

Really like it, from early listening impressions.

IMG_2447.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back