Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #991 of 2,536
I it seems that there isn't a way to cancel the order directly from Mp4nation. (I will ask refund by email if they don't have in stock the Dunu yet.)

Well,If you need to cancel the order before shipment you need to cut a ticket mentioning the order #that you want to cancel....they will contact you thru email about your ticket to re-confirm and then they will cancel the order keeping your reply/acknowlegment as a proof sort of......upon your receipt to them, you will get your cancellation confirmation and you will get your money back as refund.it depends like 1-3 days. There will not be any problems during this process.....

Feb 25, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #993 of 2,536
I sent in a ticket on the 18th inquiring about the estimated date of the pre ordered dn-1000 to reach them and they replied on the same day that they were expecting the stock to arrive at the end of the week. Personally I don't mind the delay so much since I paid a discounted price for it but can't help questioning where the stocks went to after weeks. 

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #994 of 2,536
  I sent in a ticket on the 18th inquiring about the estimated date of the pre ordered dn-1000 to reach them and they replied on the same day that they were expecting the stock to arrive at the end of the week. Personally I don't mind the delay so much since I paid a discounted price for it but can't help questioning where the stocks went to after weeks. 

If the price is discounted, it doesn't mean that they can delay of 10 days the shipping of the item. If a seller knows there is a delay in arriving the items they MUST send a mail to all the customers and MUST put a warning into its item's page about it.
Anyway Mp4nation replied to my email assuring that the Dunu Dn-1000 will be mailed out to me in 1-2 days. 

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #995 of 2,536
  If the price is discounted, it doesn't mean that they can delay of 10 days the shipping of the item. If a seller knows there is a delay in arriving the items they MUST send a mail to all the customers and MUST put a warning into its item's page about it.
Anyway Mp4nation replied to my email assuring that the Dunu Dn-1000 will be mailed out to me in 1-2 days. 

It's listed as a pre order, dates can't be depended on. Granted 10 days are outrageous to some. Anyhow that's great to hear. Hopefully that will be the same case for anyone else that preodered it. 

Feb 25, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #996 of 2,536
  I love the sound of the Dunu's.  I just can't keep these things from sliding out of of place.  I think the weight has a lot to do with it.  I've tried numerous tip/spacer combos, but I'm yet to find the solution.

I commented a while back on some of my fit issues but I have very small ear canals thus figured this was the problem.  The only way I can get them to stay in is without spacers, with spacers the IEM simply falls out of my ear and leaves the tip and spacer in my ear and yes I have lost spacers.  I have thought of using adhesive or even roughing up the nozzle with pliers or a drummel tool but have not tried that yet. Love the sound but need to fix the fit issues.  Does anyone know who makes a wide bore silicon tip that is longer in length so that the length serves the same purpose as a spacer, this may fix the problem.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #998 of 2,536

It's listed as a pre order, dates can't be depended on. Granted 10 days are outrageous to some. Anyhow that's great to hear. Hopefully that will be the same case for anyone else that preodered it. 

I ordered some through MP4Nation (19th of Feb), I've request some info on shipping dates as well.....hopefully they will get there stock issues resolved.

Feb 26, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #1,001 of 2,536
I've got a pair coming
ksc75smile.gif

Bought them on ebay from a hong kong reseller, should have them in a couple of weeks.

Feb 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #1,004 of 2,536

I ordered some through MP4Nation (19th of Feb), I've request some info on shipping dates as well.....hopefully they will get there stock issues resolved.

An update from MP4Nation, they have shipped and FEDEX has the them in the country......hopefully everyone else's would have shipped to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back