Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 20, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #947 of 2,536
  Anyone able to compare these to either UE900's or X10i's?

Looking for a replacement for my breaking x10i's, I bought the UE900's but I'm not a fan so looking for something else. Found them too boring/flat to listen to, need something a bit more lively, bit more bass. Hated the over-ear hooks too.

Read the 3-4 posts above yours for a comparison with the UE900. 
wink.gif

Feb 21, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #952 of 2,536
Better in every way. Clearer, more natural, bigger soundstage, non-annoying fit and cable. The MH1C are a good bargain, but not in the same league.

It has a harder hitting bass, clearer midrange and mych more forward and detailed treble. It is better in every way as mentioned above. 

Perfect! And that J-cord heavy flat cable is driving me crazy sometimes. Thank you both for answers :)
And how is sleeping on the side with them?

Feb 21, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #953 of 2,536
Perfect! And that J-cord heavy flat cable is driving me crazy sometimes. Thank you both for answers
smily_headphones1.gif

And how is sleeping on the side with them?

How can you even sleep on your side while using a IEM? Seal gets all messed up... By the way, I would advice against doing so with the Dunu's. I don't sleep with them, but my pair developed a malfunction and the left side stopped working. Not trying to bash the Dunu's at all, just don't try weird things with them :) and enjoy them. They sound very good.

Feb 21, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #954 of 2,536
Not sure about the dunu's, but the only iem I can sleep on my side with are the vsonic vsd1's. Very flush, and the seal stays intact somehow.

Feb 21, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #955 of 2,536
Highly doubt anyone could sleep on their side with DN-1000. it's like wearing two little engine cylinders hanging of each side of your head. I use them while laying down, though need to sit flat on my back, of course more head movement is capable than full size headphone.

I still laugh out loud how generous these sound simply from Sansa Clip Zip on stock firmware.  

Feb 22, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #958 of 2,536

Users who are viewing this thread

Back