DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way hybrid universal IEM
Oct 12, 2014 at 5:39 AM Post #976 of 1,058
I don't know what to do, i loved the ttpod t1e, worthy get dgs100? Or waiting for something?

Well? I never had an IEM, or heard one for that matter that sounds like you're onstage with the band, quite like this one.

If you can afford both?....that's totally up to you.  
smile_phones.gif
 .....love mines!

Oct 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #978 of 1,058
Well? I never had an IEM, or heard one for that matter that sounds like you're onstage with the band, quite like this one.

If you can afford both?....that's totally up to you.  :smile_phones:  .....love mines!
dgs100? I am almost pulling the trigger :)
Hisoundfi says that is an upgrade of t1e, I am excited... More bass and detalied than t1e... What i am going to do? Last units...

Oct 12, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #979 of 1,058
rafaelroxalot: Again, IMHO DGS100 are similar to Havi B3 Pro I in that they improve significantly wih amping (tightens up the bass immensely). Without amping, I don't enjoy them much. Of course, this is with my ears and my equipment, so as always YMMV.
i think that my havi will arrive next week... I have only nx1 amp, will be enough? My iem needs to have a good bass, vivo xe800 don't have enough for me, t1e is bearly perfect off bass to me, a little more bass will be perfect, but not loosing clarity and details of t1e..

Oct 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #982 of 1,058
Sorry guys, difficult to decide, I'm buying a lot of iems to know better the sound signatures... Until now t1e was the best
smily_headphones1.gif

I buy different IEM's for their uniqueness in sound. You got to figure out if that's one of the reasons you are buying them. They are numbered and limited! Once it's gone, they will be a rare commodity! That's why I'm glad I bought mine. I'll be happy if the 200's are just as good and unique. I'll jump on them, also. -That's just me.

Oct 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #983 of 1,058
i think that my havi will arrive next week... I have only nx1 amp, will be enough? My iem needs to have a good bass, vivo xe800 don't have enough for me, t1e is bearly perfect off bass to me, a little more bass will be perfect, but not loosing clarity and details of t1e..

Seuss, if T1-E dont have enough bass for you, you're going to have to apy some serious Eq to B3 to get what you're after. That's not at all what B3 are about...

Oct 12, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #984 of 1,058
Seuss, if T1-E dont have enough bass for you, you're going to have to apy some serious Eq to B3 to get what you're after. That's not at all what B3 are about...
I know, b3 don't have much bass, I'm only getting them to try different sound signatures... To see which i will like more... But until now, t1e is a winner to me :)
I liked very much the t1e bass, but if have a little more i will not complain, but its enought to me t1e bass :)

Oct 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #985 of 1,058
Just curious,what iems do you currently own ?
i have klipsch s4, a fake sennheiser ie80 lol, Kz-a1, kz-se(ed2), kz-r3, kz-gr, the vivo xe800 that is similar to vsonic gr07be, and ttpod t1e... Waiting to arrive havi b3 pro 1, kz-es...
Im using Dac sabre hifmediy for android and nx1 topping as amp...
I'm in the beginning of this hobby :)

Oct 13, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #986 of 1,058
I know, b3 don't have much bass, I'm only getting them to try different sound signatures... To see which i will like more... But until now, t1e is a winner to me :)
I liked very much the t1e bass, but if have a little more i will not complain, but its enought to me t1e bass :)

Funny. I think we were both victims of our own typing and/or autocorrect. After re-reading your post, I think you probably meant to type "nearly" perfect bass instead of "bearly" perfect bass, which I interpreted as "barely" perfect bass. Then, I tried to type "dude" and got autocorrected to "Seuss", lol.

T1-E bass response reminds me a bit of Altone200 in that it's not on all the time like some IEM, but when you need it it's there and it doesn't slouch.

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #987 of 1,058
Nearly perfect bass is a big call. I haven't heard perfect bass yet or even nearly there. I also don't think it exists at this price or in IEMs

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #988 of 1,058
i have klipsch s4, a fake sennheiser ie80 lol, Kz-a1, kz-se(ed2), kz-r3, kz-gr, the vivo xe800 that is similar to vsonic gr07be, and ttpod t1e... Waiting to arrive havi b3 pro 1, kz-es...
Im using Dac sabre hifmediy for android and nx1 topping as amp...
I'm in the beginning of this hobby
smily_headphones1.gif

How are the IE80s? Do they sound decent? Are they the same ones as on aliexpress? thanks in advance. would love to hear your thoughts on them.

Oct 13, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #990 of 1,058
perfect bass(gr07be :wink:)
I love the bass on the gr07be, but IMHO the t1e bass is slightly better. And yes, despite the low price, it is the best bass presentation I've ever heard in an iem. It doesn't mean that something isn't going to come along, or there isn't something out there that's better. I will say of the 200 plus iems I've listened to, the t1e is the best so far for me in terms of bass presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back