DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way hybrid universal IEM
Feb 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #1,051 of 1,058
I have been going through this thread today and is really tempted to get one .Confused between Fidue A71 and SIDY DSG-100. Which one would you recommend for someone who enjoys T-Peos H300 (bass, clarity) a lot.

Neither? :p

Probably A71, both the IEM you're looking at have quite a bit more mid-bass than H-300.

Feb 8, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #1,052 of 1,058
Neither?
tongue.gif

Probably A71, both the IEM you're looking at have quite a bit more mid-bass than H-300.

Thanks H20Fidelity... I will better save up for something else then ..

Feb 8, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #1,053 of 1,058
Thanks H20Fidelity... I will better save up for something else then ..

You can check them out, always good gaining experience but you will not match the clarity of H-300, sub-bass impact and texture with these two IEMs. If however, you're able to appreciate smoother, warmer tone (which can be great for a more laid back approach) then they're still worth checking out. I don't know about you, but I can only handle my H-300 in small doses, capable as it is technically and those insane clarity levels it wears me down quickly. This is why I keep less bright IEM around, like GR07, Dunu Titan. Some times 'less is more'

Feb 8, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #1,057 of 1,058
You can check them out, always good gaining experience but you will not match the clarity of H-300, sub-bass impact and texture with these two IEMs. If however, you're able to appreciate smoother, warmer tone (which can be great for a more laid back approach) then they're still worth checking out. I don't know about you, but I can only handle my H-300 in small doses, capable as it is technically and those insane clarity levels it wears me down quickly. This is why I keep less bright IEM around, like GR07, Dunu Titan. Some times 'less is more'

Same here as well,  I cant use them for longer periods. Never thought I can stand the bright sound, but H-300 changed the game for me.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back