Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones!
Jun 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #346 of 903
My problem with the design is the lower lip of the main housing protruding outwards. It just looks hideous. If Denon made the lip go inward, they'd look fine. Seriously.

Jun 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #349 of 903
I prefer the headband on the cheap model, and I prefer the cups on the expensive model :frowning2: I really don't like that white polished silver look.

I really dig that the cables are detachable though. Good move imho

Jun 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #350 of 903
im pretty sure the picture is just deceiving.  The inside cups swivel and right now they are positioned with the back side pushing outward. It's a mixture of the angle of the headphone and lighting.  See this link, the frame is straight all the way down
http://www.head-fi.org/products/denon-ah-d7100-music-maniac

Jun 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #352 of 903
Probably the ugliest headphones I've ever seen. I'm sure the sound is just as ugly.

Jun 2, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #353 of 903
Quote:
Probably the ugliest headphones I've ever seen. I'm sure the sound is just as ugly.

I'd take them over a pair of Purple Beiber Beats any day based on looks.

I'll give anything a listen before judging. Who knows, they could be quite nice, could be totally bunk. Wise men would reserve sound judgements until they had a chance to hear them.

Jun 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #355 of 903
Quote:
Prepare to have your minds blown, ladies and gentlemen. Behold! Corn! Denon's full new product lines! They're really going all out with this design philosophy. Flame away. :p

Those brown ones... I can't stop vomiting.
frown.gif

Jun 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #356 of 903
Quote:
Prepare to have your minds blown, ladies and gentlemen. Behold! Corn! Denon's full new product lines! They're really going all out with this design philosophy. Flame away. :p

Finally, what I've always wanted! A brown and silver headphone, with a black case...that has a blue stripe....and a carabiner.  Though they really could have gone the extra mile and put some teal racing stripes on it imo.

Jun 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #357 of 903
Quote:

Those yellow ones.....oh lawd what is that thing...

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #360 of 903
The picture from jude look pretty good. I kind of like where they went.
In other news I might have to find some d2k (always wanted to try some) when they go on clearance 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back