Custom Art FIBAE Black Announcement
Apr 29, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #423 of 551
mine were pre-order, but it took me a couple of months to get the impressions across and paid for. i'm not too fussed about overall times, just curious. my custom cables [4.4mm balanced connector for hiby r6 pro] should arrive next week, then i'm all set for the CA's.
When did they accept your impressions and payment? That's the date that really matters as far as "getting in line" for production. I've been counting weeks for... well, several weeks now*. It's been a long prelude to a journey that, if I'm reading this UPS tracker page correctly, will soon be over. Then the real fun can begin!

*So, as a pathetic sign of my lazy stubbornness (or stubborn laziness?), I haven't been folding my laundry. Since folding laundry is the perfect activity to do while listening to music, I told myself I would wait to fold my laundry till the Blacks came in. But, since my original, exceddingly optimistic estimates were much too short, I have amassed a huge amount of laundry, to the point where I have been drawing clean clothes from the unfolded heap for a long while now. Thank goodness UPS is coming today since my brother comes home next Saturday and he'll need me to clean off his bed so he has somewhere to sleep. :grin:

Apr 30, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #425 of 551
26th March for payment, with 4-5weeks advised.

I’m not too fussed as, let’s face it, it took me almost 3 months to send impressions and pay. I can hardly call this tardy!

Bought cables, a huge card, now need to get ripping in preparation for the fibaes. My maid can fold my clothes :wink:
If that was the automated email then I'm afraid Piotrus has been quoting 7-8 weeks in the 4 thread :frowning2: If it was from someone at CA, then fair play!

May 2, 2019 at 1:11 AM Post #427 of 551
reviewers can say anything they want - and at the end of the day, it's one guys opinion. Keep in mind these are unis he's got, and who knows how much trouble he went through tip rolling - if he even did. I've heard IEMs that were a flat out "nope" until I found the right tips. Even foams sound different from one another.

May 2, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #428 of 551
And I am late to the party and long overdue but here it is, my (only one man’s opinion) FIBAE Black review : The Black Siren

Edit : Reading it again I need to go over some repetition, sorry in advance for the abuse of rich, smooth and the likes... or maybe it’s just an indicator of how smooth those babies are? :p

Last edited:
May 3, 2019 at 3:00 AM Post #429 of 551
And I am late to the party and long overdue but here it is, my (only one man’s opinion) FIBAE Black review : The Black Siren

Edit : Reading it again I need to go over some repetition, sorry in advance for the abuse of rich, smooth and the likes... or maybe it’s just an indicator of how smooth those babies are? :p
Great work David, will need to sit down for a proper read later on. I always enjoy reading your reviews.

May 3, 2019 at 3:41 AM Post #430 of 551
Great work David, will need to sit down for a proper read later on. I always enjoy reading your reviews.

Thanks Erik, I did some rewrite this morning, as hinted above re-reading it again I was not happy about repetition of words and some sentences construction were lacking. Should be better now.

Now I can focus on starting the EM64 review, then the FIBAE 4 :)

Last edited:
May 3, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #431 of 551
Thanks Erik, I did some rewrite this morning, as hinted above re-reading it again I was not happy about repetition of words and some sentences construction were lacking. Should be better now.

Now I can focus on starting the EM64 review, then the FIBAE 4 :)
See, a little bit of fine tuning and another one of your reviews hits the front page... :D Well done!

Last edited:
May 3, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #432 of 551

Thank you for your review and congratulations on making to the front page!

May 3, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #433 of 551
See, a little bit of fine tuning and another one of your reviews hits the front page... :D Well done!

Thank you for your review and congratulations on making to the front page!

Thanks
Oh my, I totally missed that, not the first time @Deezel177 was the one to thank for warning me for the Solaris... I honestly don’t check the home that often :p

I am puzzled really but glad for the chance, maybe I’ll end up joining the « real » reviewers bunch one day!

Attachments

• 7617BE9D-A40A-4C6A-83A9-2CF266F2E70E.png
    7617BE9D-A40A-4C6A-83A9-2CF266F2E70E.png
    781.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 3, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #435 of 551
Nothing to be puzzled about. :wink:

Yeah well, I got the time it happened for the Solaris it was a hot IEM and I wrote the first review... this time is different!

And I honestly consider I still have a lot to improve (not only pics :p) when you seasoned reviewers publish reviews well it’s yet another level to reach.

But I won’t lie, I am glad people like them for sure :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back