Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #1,172 of 5,310
How close was I. It's gotta be a 1 dd plus either, 2,3 or 4 BA. I love play guessing games hehe :wink:

The 1 x DD is a given, it's clearly visible. After that, is where the fun starts, and yes, one of your guesses about the BA's there is right, but I'm not saying which one. lol

It's also something more than the sum of its parts. This is something quite specific :wink:

Dec 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #1,174 of 5,310
It is it vented like the rest of the line an also uses the PCB thing so is neat inside. These things are unique to CE but not new.
I feel like I am looking for something special like I know CE have been doing like with cables but can't find anything. It's a special design for sure but that magic things is rather hard to find :wink:

Dec 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #1,175 of 5,310
It is it vented like the rest of the line an also uses the PCB thing so is neat inside. These things are unique to CE but not new.
I feel like I am looking for something special like I know CE have been doing like with cables but can't find anything. It's a special design for sure but that magic things is rather hard to find :wink:

I won't actually receive this till the end of next week, as it hasn't been posted yet. If I tell you that neither Phil or I have any idea how this will sound and could be something magical or something awful, does that help any ? lol

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #1,176 of 5,310
Quote:
I won't actually receive this till the end of next week, as it hasn't been posted yet. If I tell you that neither Phil or I have any idea how this will sound and could be something magical or something awful, does that help any ? lol

A full-range DD and three BAs in three-way configuration? I have no idea
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #1,182 of 5,310
Quote:
One dynamic for lows. One large BA for lows. and two BA for mids and highs?

Quote:
Correct.
beerchug.gif

Now, what else ? This CIEM is something quite specific
wink_face.gif

Well thats interesting. Is this similar to the "ignition-woofer" thing thats used in some Spiral Ears customs?

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #1,184 of 5,310
Quote:
One dynamic for lows. One large BA for lows. and two BA for mids and highs?

THANK YOU! I was getting major frustrated, now for the next part of the mystery heheheh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back