Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #1,198 of 5,310
Lol. Love some of these.

You are getting too far off the track now. There is nothing exotic in terms of technology in these. You've guessed the configuration already and I've told you right in my first post that this is a one off and not something you will be able to order (there's a clue there).

There's a reason you can't order this from Phil, apart from it not being in his lineup of IEM's :)

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #1,199 of 5,310
So, I'm guessing you sent him something which is integrated into these shells. I'm guessing the driver(s).

Unless you did something really cool and played with the crossover, but that'd be really hard, site-unseen, so I'm going with you sent him your own drivers. Maybe TF10 drivers?

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #1,200 of 5,310
So, I'm guessing you sent him something which is integrated into these shells. I'm guessing the driver(s).

Bingo !

Close enough !

They are the drivers from my UE TF10, reshelled with an added dynamic driver. Both Phil and I are interested to see how this will turn out :)

Can I just say again (before people start looking for old IEM's) Phil is not accepting orders for reshells of either TF10's or anything else. This was a one off experiment. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back