Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #1,111 of 5,310
Hmmmmmmmmhhhhhhmhh.

That means that my ciem will be gone for a long while :/ It will probably cost me another ear impression. I might just keep it this way. I'm going to contact cosmic ears anyway to thank them. ^^

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #1,112 of 5,310
Quote:
I'm 18 and have them. I know it's not smart but it's just the pure. 

the fit on my left ear is not very good to be honest. I don't know if I can do anything about it. Maybe my audiologist can fix it.

Cosmic Ears have a 30 day fit warranty and will accept the IEM's back in that time to fix any fit issues. This is in addition to their normal warranty.

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #1,114 of 5,310
Quote:
i am 16 and have some, why wait :wink:

Well, you may only know the answer to that in some years time... 
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #1,115 of 5,310
Hi

One for the europeans mainly (uk in particular).  What was the average delivery time from sweden to the uk using normal postage (ie not ups etc)?  Just curious.

PS waiting sucks :frowning2:

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #1,116 of 5,310
Right, I thinking shipping is still the biggest problem for me since I live in US. I will see what is the total price of HY3 once they are available. If the price is greater than 400 USD and the waiting time is longer than 5 weeks, I might need to switch to 1964. TOO BAD
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #1,117 of 5,310
Quote:
Hi

One for the europeans mainly (uk in particular).  What was the average delivery time from sweden to the uk using normal postage (ie not ups etc)?  Just curious.

PS waiting sucks :frowning2:

6 working days. You might be lucky and get it in 5 days, depending on what time of day things were posted and whether there is a weekend in between the working days.

EDIT: Cosmic Ears send them tracked delivery btw. You should be able to follow their progress as long as you have the tracking number.

Dec 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #1,119 of 5,310
Quote:
Where's that number came from? So if i'm past 21 i can order without worrying about refits in the future? I know it's pretty individual, but i think if i'm past growth period.

Apparently the change of your ear slows down after 21. To anyone, screw it. Just get your customs and never look back! I'm 19 and have had mine for almost a year and planning to get a second pair of customs.

Dec 6, 2012 at 8:44 AM Post #1,125 of 5,310
I got my H3Y (redused bass) yesterday. Now I regrett not going for the full bass....
Hopefully it gets better after burn-in...
Dynamic drivers are fun, you'll see after 50+ hours of burning, at first they sound terrible but as time goes on they start to shine. It'll be nice if you listen to them during the burn in process, you'll definitely notice it starting to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back