Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 3, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #1,097 of 5,310
Damn I want my customs!
If you look at it one way I hope I don't like them. 

My ears are very small so the hy3 are probably out of the picture :frowning2: That would be very sad news for me. I'd have loved the HY3. Well let's see, that's for later concern. I hope I can somehow still manage to get a high end custom.

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #1,102 of 5,310
Allright! Got my Pure, will let you know more in a while. First impressions are good. Better then expected really. The fit on my left ear is not perfect I must say, but it might be just getting used to it. Please note that I have very small ears too.

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #1,103 of 5,310
Quote:
Allright! Got my Pure, will let you know more in a while. First impressions are good. Better then expected really. The fit on my left ear is not perfect I must say, but it might be just getting used to it. Please note that I have very small ears too.

Yay ! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Enjoy ! 
cool.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM Post #1,105 of 5,310
Quote:
Wow, I didn't expect it to be this big. Now I'm more interesting in HY3. 9mm is the size of most dynamic driver IEMs, awesome.

Size is no indicator these days 
wink.gif
 I have been listening to Vsonic's VC02 this last week, and it is a tiny 3mm dynamic micro-driver in it and produces very good sound right across the board, including bass response.

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #1,106 of 5,310
****** this i'm unsubbing the thread because this is making me want them too dang much, and I can't have them until i'm 21, which I am not. 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back