Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #1,081 of 5,310
I imagine the site will have a minor face lift once the cable situation is sorted, for example there's no option for the recessed sockets either!

In other non related, non surprising news swedish postal service really is crap.  That's the last time (not that I wanted it this way THIS time either!) that something's going standard delivery.

Cheers

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #1,082 of 5,310
I imagine the site will have a minor face lift once the cable situation is sorted, for example there's no option for the recessed sockets either!

In other non related, non surprising news swedish postal service really is crap.  That's the last time (not that I wanted it this way THIS time either!) that something's going standard delivery.

Cheers

It seems variable. I posted something last Wednesday by 1st class, insured and tracked delivery, and it was there this morning. I think that is fine.

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #1,084 of 5,310
The smoke colored shells are making me tempted.

I think smoke is not a standard offering atm, but please check with Phil. They are difficult to produce apparently, something to do with the black pigment that is used for them and the curing process. Last I heard, Phil viewed the smoke colour as a 'prototype' colour that he was still experimenting with. Check with him though and see if he is offering it as a custom option production colour now.

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #1,085 of 5,310
Quote:
I think smoke is not a standard offering atm, but please check with Phil. They are difficult to produce apparently, something to do with the black pigment that is used for them and the curing process. Last I heard, Phil viewed the smoke colour as a 'prototype' colour that he was still experimenting with. Check with him though and see if he is offering it as a custom option production colour now.

I only saw the photo on Facebook and didn't read the caption, but I really hope they can sell smoke shells. That would be very neat.

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #1,088 of 5,310
Quote:
The ones in Facebook are mine
wink.gif
he should be able to sort something out for you !

LUCKY!

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #1,091 of 5,310
I sent my impressions with the cheapest option available, this includes tracking and costs €8,50.

They were sent 14 november and at 21 november the status changed to ear impression QA.
My iems were sent to the netherlands at 30 november. Which is impressivly fast!
Today the tracking info changed to arival in holland so I expect them to arive tomorrow. I don't really find this a very long waiting time for international shipments.

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #1,092 of 5,310
I sent my impressions with the cheapest option available, this includes tracking and costs €8,50.

They were sent 14 november and at 21 november the status changed to ear impression QA.

Today the tracking info changed to arival in holland so I expect them to arive tomorrow. I don't really find this a very long waiting time for international shipments.

Mainland Europe tends to travel a litle quicker. Those of us in the UK have to get it across at least one sea before it can travel anywhere in Europe :)

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #1,093 of 5,310
Quote:
Quote:

Mainland Europe tends to travel a litle quicker. Those of us in the UK have to get it across at least one sea before it can travel anywhere in Europe :)

The word sea is used quite loosely there...
But alas, the USPS has all kinds of excuses for why things take forever, I shouldn't poke fun.

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #1,094 of 5,310
The word sea is used quite loosely there...
But alas, the USPS has all kinds of excuses for why things take forever, I shouldn't poke fun.

Two seas in fact, if you live in Ireland like I do. We have to get post to England first before it goes across the channel to mainland Europe :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back