Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #635 of 5,310
Quote:
Received parcel today BUT...
I am on a coach to Sheffield for the national Intercounty championships so will not be meeting them until tomorrow night.

Aren't you home yet? 
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #637 of 5,310
Oct 21, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #641 of 5,310
Unboxing uploading now, pics in the morning. Very brief impressions. SIngle BA in mediums shell is awesome, great sound, very nice and too my taste, medium shell is very quick to insert and comfy! HY3 is bassier and more laid back with a V shape (not that deep and no cause for concern) but will not dwell to much on opinion until burn in but both very nice so far and i can see value oozing in both of them!

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #643 of 5,310
Should be sorted "soon" apparantly. They are hoping to have suppliers sorted so this doesn't happen again.

Cheers.

Oct 21, 2012 at 7:24 PM Post #644 of 5,310
The cable thing is unfortunate, but for those who haven't had close dealings with custom IEM companies - this is not the first time a CIEM company has had trouble with cable suppliers. I can think of at least 3 others off the top of my head who have told me similar stories, how they came inches away from running out, or had to switch suppliers and actually did run out for a while. It happens, and isn't necessarily a reflection of poor planning on the part of Cosmic. But hopefully it is all sorted soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back