Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #602 of 5,310
Quote:
Could not have said that better myself and thanks for the compliment as well!

for a young guy you do pretty good (yeah I know I'm a pain of a old-fart)... one criticism if'n I may... spell-check your post before posting it makes for better reading especially if you happen to use a translator like many do (it appears).... keep up the stirling work.

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #604 of 5,310
Ahahahaha love that conkerman :wink: I am a bit of an Essex lad. So most spelling mistakes are courtesy of my iPhone, not making accuses or nothing as I make some small grammatical mistakes on the computer!

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #605 of 5,310
It's alright dude. I lived in Essex for 6 years.

It's where I met my wife.

There is a t-shirt there I think.

Hoping CE get their teething troubles sorted. There is an order waiting till they get sorted.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #606 of 5,310
Quote:

So he should get them by the beginning of next week...

Apart from Swimsonny and project86, who else is also waiting for HY3's soon?

Me.

They've just checked my impressions and are telling me production will be about two weeks with the current order queue.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM Post #607 of 5,310
Quote:

Me.

They've just checked my impressions and are telling me production will be about two weeks with the current order queue.

Great to know! I'm just waiting for some impressions on their sound to see if they fit my tastes. If they do, as I'm expecting, I'll order as soon as their available! BTW, anyone knows when CE will start to accept new orders on these?

Oct 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #608 of 5,310
They've just put up pictures of what I imagine to be Techno Kid's box on their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1172701&l=a35f8dd282&id=193447217376479

It's quite a mess, hope your next shipment (for the quad BAs maybe?) gets treated better

Oct 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #609 of 5,310
Quote:
They've just put up pictures of what I imagine to be Techno Kid's box on their facebook page:

It's quite a mess, hope your next shipment (for the quad BAs maybe?) gets treated better

Oh my god. That's horrifying. Well, guess I know what not to do now, lol.

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #610 of 5,310
Quote:

Your location immediately triggered me play the Rockerfeller Skank on my DAP  
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #612 of 5,310
Quote:

Good thing that the box had "Medical Device" written on the side! Only God knows what could've happen to that box if it didn't...

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #613 of 5,310
Quote:
you say they learned experience from your goodself, what pray was the benefit?... that you canceled your order?.. you got really irate and wrote obnoxious emails?... we all get a little peeved when we spend money and things don't turn out how we want them to but sometimes a little bit of patience & understanding goes a long way especially when dealing with small/fledgling companies..

That is exact what they wrote me. They learned some thing from this case. I did not say that.

I never asked anything from them. Just wanted to make sure that they put my order in the production line, at least three times since two weeks ago. If you think generally they need two weeks to check status with his team, that is fine and I take your advice.

They never thought that they made mistakes at all until the email I got yesterday. I did not cancelled my order. They did it before they figured out they made mistakes.

Finally they apologized in the last email.

Oct 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #614 of 5,310
I want to buy my first custom IEM too but i'm not really sure which one. It will be the sports model since that one has a removable cable, but I'm not sure if I should go dynamic or not. I do like a good bass and punch especially since I will be using them at work etc. My Meelec m6 (not comparable to a normal m6) has alot of bass. It really is too much but I do like the 'feel' of it. I'm afraid they will have too much bass.

And the next problem comes up. Will the single BA have enough 'feel' to the bass? I own a Cowon J3 so I can add some bass if needed

I've read that Project86 mentioned the Shure SE215's in comparison to the dynamic driver.
Is the bass as much as the shure's or more like the sennheiser hd650:

I'm not willing to go for anything more expensive because this is actually to find out how customs are and if I like it i'm sure I will get a high end one in the future.
If that's just dumb then go ahead and try to persuade me.

Edit: Oh btw. I really hate a v-shaped sound like the Audio Technica ATH M50's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back