Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Apr 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #1,865 of 5,310
Quote:
Nice, how's the fit?

lol, you are sure that sound is wonderful but how about the fit? 
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #1,869 of 5,310
Quote:
I know you don't want to hear this but the fit's spot on for me! The right ear needed shaving down a bit and Phill did that. Fits like a glove now. Don't even know they're there.

On the contrary I'm pleased for you.  I know how much fun you've had in your own right over this.  Now on to the important bit are they better than the earpods that you've been using?

My full size shells are also fitting better.  Right needs adjusting a little bit for length (jabs at the end, same length as impressions!) and then I think we are there finally.  Going for a ba2 (ma's are going back as faulty sadly :frowning2: ) and a reshelled tf10.  We are going to try to get the colour matched to the original colour of the tf10.  So it will be black faceplates with the gunmetal sort of blue.

Cheers

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #1,870 of 5,310
Quote:
For Rock, I would say V shaped sound could be very good. In that case go for BA3 or if you can afford BA5. If you like V shaped sound signature BA3 and BA5 would satisfy you. However I listen to rock too but I prefer flat sounds with all the music genres.

Me too, I actually think v-shaped sound is dangerous for rock/metal. These genres are often mastered to sound quite aggresive (to get some treble out of those apple earbuds), so a v shaped sound will give you too much treble, maybe sibilance and probably too much bass.
A very slightly v shaped sound is ok though, I think I actually prefer like 1+ db op bass and treble.

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #1,874 of 5,310
Quote:
On the contrary I'm pleased for you.  I know how much fun you've had in your own right over this.  Now on to the important bit are they better than the earpods that you've been using?

My full size shells are also fitting better.  Right needs adjusting a little bit for length (jabs at the end, same length as impressions!) and then I think we are there finally.  Going for a ba2 (ma's are going back as faulty sadly :frowning2: ) and a reshelled tf10.  We are going to try to get the colour matched to the original colour of the tf10.  So it will be black faceplates with the gunmetal sort of blue.

Cheers

Yes!  They're better than the ear pods! Glad your fit is almost there, it makes a difference when you get the fit spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back