CORDA 3MOVE
Oct 30, 2008 at 3:43 PM Post #46 of 86
For those who are interested, the picture of the back has been updated on Meier Audio website.

move3back480.jpg

Oct 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM Post #47 of 86
There you go. Jan wouldn't take off the nice trap back door for the battery.

Oct 31, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #50 of 86
here's some pictures of it
corda3move.jpg

corda3move2.jpg

corda3move1.jpg

corda3move3.jpg

Jan 1, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #52 of 86
I'm not sure if I can bump this thread, but has anyone here used this as a USB-DAC with a laptop? Care to share you experiences with it?

I was going to get a Cantate, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money at the moment, so I figure I may get one of these and use it on my Asus EeePC.

Jan 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #53 of 86
Corda 3Move works as usb/dac without problems. Under Vista and Linux it was not required to put any drivers.

SQ through USB is above than feeded through lineout of MAudio Micrfotrack II.

Can be powered from an external adapter, from the inline battery or from USB cord.

Jan 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM Post #54 of 86
Does the 3Move work well on Mac computers? I own a Mac Mini and it does a nice job with my Sennheiser HD 595 but it isn't capable to drive my Beyerdynamic DT 990 (05 ed, 250 Ohm). Would a 3Move be the solution?

Jan 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #55 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does the 3Move work well on Mac computers? I own a Mac Mini and it does a nice job with my Sennheiser HD 595 but it isn't capable to drive my Beyerdynamic DT 990 (05 ed, 250 Ohm). Would a 3Move be the solution?

The 3Move is a nice little package and will drive the 990's without a problem. If you don't need a portable amp and you're happy with the Mac's DAC, the Arietta would be a better buy. You can always add a separate DAC later if you feel the need.

Jan 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #56 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by koto-in /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The 3Move is a nice little package and will drive the 990's without a problem. If you don't need a portable amp and you're happy with the Mac's DAC, the Arietta would be a better buy. You can always add a separate DAC later if you feel the need.

Thx, Koto-in! I would like to use the 3Move with my mp3-player too. So, the 3Move it is!
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #58 of 86
I just bought this as my first amp from a fellow head-fier. Can't wait to get it!

V.

Feb 17, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #59 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublo7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure if I can bump this thread, but has anyone here used this as a USB-DAC with a laptop? Care to share you experiences with it?

I was going to get a Cantate, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money at the moment, so I figure I may get one of these and use it on my Asus EeePC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It works great as a USB DAC with a laptop, and I use it on a Macbook and Macbook pro. I previously reviewed the 2MOVE and my new 3MOVE is just as good. It is a top tier dac/amp and in the top tier the DAC/amps are within 5-6% of each other in sound.

UPDATED 01/04 REVIEW 12 USB DAC amps - Predator, Pico, 2/3MOVE, D3 D2 Viper/Boa D1, Lyrix, MicroAmp, Vivid V1, Nuforce, XM5 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Feb 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #60 of 86
Ordered mine a few days ago...anxiously awaiting its arrival!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back