Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 26, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #7,684 of 42,765
I can't find a 2 or 3 inch micro usb to micro usb (I guess what's needed for mojo) for the life of me, I need it to be on amazon, just can't find it.

I can spend up to 30$ on a cable, (just want good quality) for a very short cable

I just ordered the Mojo, hopefully gets here quick.

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #7,685 of 42,765
I'm. So exited, I really have myself pumped about this, I truly hope it will really impress and wow over the dx80 and dx90 with se846 iem.

Just need a short cable and patience I guess

Another issue is (in order for me to make this financially happen, I'm going to return my dx80 and sell dx90) but that would leave my only source as my note5

I rather use a different source, what is a good worthy player for the Mojo, something with SD card and can handle flacs ect

Ps. I never listened to DSD, I wonder how it sounds, where can I get any file? I'm. Just wanting to hear if it's an amazing improvement over flac

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #7,686 of 42,765
  Review up

http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-mojo/reviews/14867

why are u using 2 cables instead of one ultra short otg cable i thought u had one

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #7,688 of 42,765
Dec 26, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #7,689 of 42,765
  why are u using 2 cables instead of one ultra short otg cable i thought u had one

That pic was before I got the one I used in the review which is a short mini to mini

It's not really clear in the review if you like the Mojo or not.

My man....
Are you joking
blink.gif

I thought the title was dead giveaway
biggrin.gif

Dec 26, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #7,692 of 42,765
Hi there, no, I dont live in the USA and its cool in my den. No it is sitting on my desk. And I dont know the temperature it got, but did not feel normal hot like my equipment gets. Much more. Wouldnt want to hold a hot potato for long ! 

I am going to ask for a replacement device from Moon Audio. 
White solid light means it is charging/taking power.

To me it sounds like your Mojo is tripping one of its thermal protection circuits, especially since you say it's super-hot.

Two questions: 1) Is the Mojo sitting on top of something that is also hot and/or where it doesn't get enough ventilation? 2) When you say super-hot, do you have any idea how hot? Can you touch it? If so for about how long before it becomes too much? (Just be careful not to burn yourself of course!)

Sounds like there's an issue with the Mojo but this info will help with making sure. Chord and its distribution partners have been very good in addressing issues if that is the case.

Cheers

Dec 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #7,694 of 42,765
There are so many variables like you said that I don't think there will be perfect comparison. Also, personal preference can also be a variable.

I know it is not "grounded" and 100% full proof from all variables, but this comparison for an average consumer like me, works for me.

Hence, you eliminate as many variable as you can. to get a more reliable comparison. Why would personal preference be a factor if one can't demonstrate with certainty that there is indeed perceivable a difference? If there is a difference isn't it a matter of taste? Which in time could change. Why would that make one gear better than the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back