Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jun 19, 2023 at 10:30 AM Post #42,647 of 42,765
Hello,

I have try to use my Cayin USB C to coaxial cable with the Mojo to connect to my pixel 6a, but I can't get no sound. I'm using the USB audio pro app, do I need to change any configuration on the app side?
Thanks!
i have the same cable. it only works with such players that have shared usb/spdif output. primarily Cayin and Hiby daps ☹️

Jun 22, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #42,648 of 42,765
One of my two Chord Mojo's stop working in USB. It correctly turns on.

There's something I can try myself?

I already try another cable and another source.

Jun 22, 2023 at 9:21 PM Post #42,649 of 42,765
Any of you guys know why I can't hear to Discord app audio on voice chat with the Chord Mojo? It's all set up just fine, and I should hear an audio source from it. For some reason there is no audio at all just for this specific app. There isn't any issue while I listen to music, watch videos or any other app.

Jun 22, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #42,650 of 42,765
Any of you guys know why I can't hear to Discord app audio on voice chat with the Chord Mojo? It's all set up just fine, and I should hear an audio source from it. For some reason there is no audio at all just for this specific app. There isn't any issue while I listen to music, watch videos or any other app.
Did you check the Discord settings for the output device?
1687489633547.png

Discord is rather picky and sometimes needs the output to be defined, else if you use default, it may not go through the Mojo.
Happened to me a few times before.

Jun 23, 2023 at 1:02 AM Post #42,651 of 42,765
Did you check the Discord settings for the output device?

Discord is rather picky and sometimes needs the output to be defined, else if you use default, it may not go through the Mojo.
Happened to me a few times before.
Yup should be but still no sounds which is weird really.
0gLt75p.png

EDIT: It works now, I think it might just be the cable I'm using. Bought a better quality cable and all seems well.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2023 at 2:44 AM Post #42,652 of 42,765
One of my two Chord Mojo's stop working in USB. It correctly turns on.

There's something I can try myself?

I already try another cable and another source.
Hi, i had a similar problem and you could try another cable but it is more likely to need the socket resoldered by Chord, this is reasonably priced (uk) and cost me around £50 for all the sockets to be checked and fixed.

d

Jun 24, 2023 at 5:56 PM Post #42,657 of 42,765
I wonder if there is a reason why mojo 2 does not come with 4.4mm...
What's the point of a balanced connection, on a single ended device?
Its like wondering why an electric car doesn't have a tank!
4.4mm sockets are for balanced connection only.

Jun 24, 2023 at 7:55 PM Post #42,658 of 42,765
Hey guys, any recommended OTG for the OG Chord Mojo? Using a Samsung S22 Ultra atm.

I've always only exclusively use the Mojo on my desktop, and don't really have any portable setup experience sadly.

EDIT: Went with the ddHifi TC03, works great!

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2023 at 2:55 PM Post #42,659 of 42,765
Hello! Does anyone know where to find a micro usb to lightning cable that bypasses the need for a CCK cable for use with iphone/ipad and mojo 1? The CCK isn't bad but one cable is more... elegant. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back