Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #7,096 of 42,765

Amazing sound with Mojo and Ak380 and Angie, this Mojo is really a bargain and did´t expect that it is so good. 
basshead.gif

Dec 18, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #7,097 of 42,765

Amazing sound with Mojo and Ak380 and Angie, this Mojo is really a bargain and did´t expect that it is so good. 
basshead.gif

QQ - How would you describe the difference of the 380/Mojo combo compared to the 380 solo? Cheers 

Dec 18, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #7,098 of 42,765

Wow! What a best friend you are! In addition to that you should put a DAP or transport plus a interconnect cables that work perfectly with Mojo. Just a thought!!!

Got a friend who's coming to see the Mojo tomorrow. I put nice things in nice places. He will get my opinion right away.
Then he will get the Mojo himself for sure.
The iFi got it's own stack stand so the Mojo gets it's own box.

Dec 18, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #7,099 of 42,765

Could it be the case that there is a setting in the bluray player that you need to access in order to turn on digital coax output?

I have no issues with coax on Mojo but mine is from the coax output of a DAP.

I don't know about the blue-ray player having such a setting, I will take a look...thank you.

The only other cable I have attached to the player is the HDMI one, for video purposes.

However, that does not explain why I have no throughput from the iFi Nano which should act as a converter.

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #7,100 of 42,765
  QQ - How would you describe the difference of the 380/Mojo combo compared to the 380 solo? Cheers 

The 380 has a more relaxed presentation, more fluid, the mojo is very musical and especially the vocals become more upfront in the mix.
It´s very fun to listen to and i like the mojo more than hugo i owned before. 

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #7,101 of 42,765

Could it be the case that there is a setting in the bluray player that you need to access in order to turn on digital coax output?

I have no issues with coax on Mojo but mine is from the coax output of a DAP.

I don't know about the blue-ray player having such a setting, I will take a look...thank you.

The only other cable I have attached to the player is the HDMI one, for video purposes.

However, that does not explain why I have no throughput from the iFi Nano which should act as a converter.

It looks like a 4 pole cable, the input to the mojo should be 2 pole, i believe? I am using a 4 pole out from my X3ii but into the mojo it's 2 pole.

Works fab.

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #7,102 of 42,765

It looks like a 4 pole cable, the input to the mojo should be 2 pole, i believe? I am using a 4 pole out from my X3ii but into the mojo it's 2 pole.

Works fab.

Good to know, have you compared your Samsung S5 phone Vs the X3ii into your Mojo yet?

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #7,103 of 42,765

Works fab.

Well spotted. The 3.5mm plug portion of the cable that Angular Mo bought certainly looks and I would say it 4-pole.

Is this what it meant by "TRRS" termination?

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #7,104 of 42,765
I've had no issues with mojo & iPhone 5 w/Onkyo HF until now. Mojo has been giving me the correct pinkish-silver DSD light when playing DSD files in onkyo but today while playing a 5.6mHz DSD, Onkyo converted it to 192kHz PCM. Anybody know what's happening?

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #7,105 of 42,765
@salla45, thank you !

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #7,107 of 42,765

Got a friend who's coming to see the Mojo tomorrow. I put nice things in nice places. He will get my opinion right away.

i am happy to see the starter of basshead thread is liking the mojo :) 

Dec 18, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #7,108 of 42,765

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin..!"

Dec 18, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #7,109 of 42,765
Got my Mojo, and I'm extremely satisfied with the audio quality.
However, the USB ports on my unit are defect. Small movements will disconnect the mojo when it's charging, or used as dac, so I guess the usb ports are loose.
Too bad I will have to return it. Bumping into it while using my macbook will disconnect it, so using it portable with my S6 edge will be impossible.
Anyone that have heard of this issue?

Dec 18, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #7,110 of 42,765
Got my Mojo, and I'm extremely satisfied with the audio quality.

However, the USB ports on my unit are defect. Small movements will disconnect the mojo when it's charging, or used as dac, so I guess the usb ports are loose.

Too bad I will have to return it. Bumping into it while using my macbook will disconnect it, so using it portable with my S6 edge will be impossible.

Anyone that have heard of this issue?

Mojo's USB input for CCK from iPhone 6+ is acting up yesterday (did not have loosing problem at the beginning). However, I mostly listen to AK100mk2 via optical which I like the SQ more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back