Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 8, 2015 at 10:53 PM Post #6,496 of 42,765
  What's too long? The thing was launched only a couple of months ago and I'm sure the initial stock was sold fairly quickly.

Actually only a month and a half ago, and they've been flying off the shelves as fast as they can make them, so not much dust gathering on these anytime soon! Cheers 

Dec 8, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #6,497 of 42,765
Yeah just wondering if mine had depleted batteries from sitting on the shelf for too long.

No worries. If you have enough restraint to wait 10 hours then go for it. I doubt it's been on the shelf long at all. :)

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:19 PM Post #6,498 of 42,765
What's too long? The thing was launched only a couple of months ago and I'm sure the initial stock was sold fairly quickly.

I would say, when the light goes off, it's done. Mojo has smart charging and stops when the battery is fully charged. Sometimes devices will take a bit extra charge, so if you want to play it safe, give it an hour after the light goes out. (Personally I waited until I noticed the light went out, about 4 hours, and I have had not issues in my week-and-a-half of bliss.)

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #6,499 of 42,765
My light has just turned off!!!

Might just way 30 mins before I give it a try :)

But right off the bat.... the build quality on this device is so nice.

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:55 PM Post #6,501 of 42,765
So far so good.... it is really smooth.... I'm going to compare this directly to HA-2, but so far I can tell it has it beat already!

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #6,502 of 42,765
So far so good.... it is really smooth.... I'm going to compare this directly to HA-2, but so far I can tell it has it beat already!

The Mojo clearly beats the DAC implementation in the HA-1 so I'm not surprised you already consider it superior to the HA-2.

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #6,503 of 42,765

FWIW, to anyone that is reading: are there any among us that can state that their Mojo does not produce any unwanted noises in any circumstance (both  the hissing during PSU + USB audio source connected at the same time, as well as no audible coil whine when only a PSU is connected)?

No noise from mine in either scenario that I can hear with the SE846. I do get RF interference every now and then which I never got with my JDS C5D.

My Mojo is around 2-3 weeks old, so not the first batch. Serial is M023xxx.

Dec 9, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #6,504 of 42,765
The Mojo clearly beats the DAC implementation in the HA-1 so I'm not surprised you already consider it superior to the HA-2.

So far, the detail and clarity is on a different level. I do know what people mean when they say the vocals are more nicer.

Also, I find that little things like drums or other beats that was behind are now more prominent and you can hear them more clearly as if they are kinda part of the music (not sure how important this is but just mentioning it).

P.S no hiss on ie 800 and no hiss when charging.

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #6,506 of 42,765
hello everyone , i recieved the mojo, and I tried to connect it with the my note 3 using a micro usb to micro usb cable, and no sound 

I tried another cable and same

is there a specific mircro usb to micro usb cable that i should order.

it works if i use a regualr OTG cable connected to a usb-micro usb but this mean I have to use 2 cables

please can u link me on ebay from where to buy such a short micro usb- mircro usb cable or a vendor that ships internationally

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #6,509 of 42,765
  Charging for the first time using an LG 1.8A charger, no noise. Serial 23XXX.
Downloading the free DSD256 album while wating for the charging light to go off :)

Where is the free album? I've not been notified of this. Mr Franks, Mr Watts... Please notify me next time.

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #6,510 of 42,765
  hello everyone , i recieved the mojo, and I tried to connect it with the my note 3 using a micro usb to micro usb cable, and no sound 

I tried another cable and same

is there a specific mircro usb to micro usb cable that i should order.

it works if i use a regualr OTG cable connected to a usb-micro usb but this mean I have to use 2 cables

please can u link me on ebay from where to buy such a short micro usb- mircro usb cable or a vendor that ships internationally

You need a OTG specific micro usb to micro usb cable.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301669713346?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back