Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 9, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #25,471 of 42,765
Nov 9, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #25,473 of 42,765
In my case the level WAS adjustable:confused_face_2:

Which is normal. Grumpy was mistaken, as he said later.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/25410#post_12995090

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #25,474 of 42,765
Has anyone used mojo for gaming?

Sorry Bro but I don't have a Mojo at the mo.

I am doing a spot of training in preparation for the next 4 years - and tomorrow I will start digging a bunker out my back garden - just in case!
blink.gif

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #25,481 of 42,765

Has anyone used mojo for gaming?

It's fine for gaming, music and movies. 

Are you able to try Mojo before you buy it?

maybe

Then I would suggest you try it first.

Some computer systems are more susceptible to latency issues than others. When using an external DAC/DAC-amp, sometimes the audio can lag fractionally behind the on-screen video. This is not a 'fault'. as such; it's more of a shortcoming with current technology standards.

However, many people's computers work just fine when using external DAC-amps during video-gaming, and there are certainly many people successfully using Mojo for this purpose.

But it would be unfair to tell you that just because many people use Mojo (or other DAC-amps) successfully for video-gaming purposes, you will definitely find using an external DAC-amp (like Mojo) completely successful for video-gaming purposes.

Therefore, although there is a good chance that you will find Mojo works very well in your video-gaming system, I suggest you try it before buying, if you have this option available to you.

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #25,482 of 42,765
Then I would suggest you try it first.

Some computer systems are more susceptible to latency issues than others. When using an external DAC/DAC-amp, sometimes the audio can lag fractionally behind the on-screen video. This is not a 'fault'. as such; it's more of a shortcoming with current technology standards.

However, many people's computers work just fine when using external DAC-amps during video-gaming, and there are certainly many people successfully using Mojo for this purpose.

But it would be unfair to tell you that just because many people use Mojo (or other DAC-amps) successfully for video-gaming purposes, you will definitely find using an external DAC-amp (like Mojo) completely successful for video-gaming purposes.

Therefore, although there is a good chance that you will find Mojo works very well in your video-gaming system, I suggest you try it before buying, if you have this option available to you.
thank you very much

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #25,483 of 42,765
Well I just got the iPhone 7 (256 GB) and man this is end-game as far as portable audio is concerned for me.

I have Mojo with the official case (which is necessary in my opinion) and the iPhone 7 with a slim (but rugged) Tech21 silicone case and the ergonomics couldn't be better. Perfect to hold in one hand. It's a "hand full" but in a good way. Linked with a short Lavricables lightning cable (in blue).

256 GB in my hand is luxurious. I can sync my entire library which consists almost entirely of lossless audio and a few high-res albums and still have plenty of room (100 GB) to spare. I don't miss out on anything anywhere!

I could've sworn the iPhone as a digital source sounded better than my 5s, but I'm sure that's psychosomatic.

I feel privileged to live in such a time and to posses such amazing technology. Sure, I can't afford to eat but that almost seems inconsequential compared to the power of the music I have in my hand.

This is exactly what I want but Apple told me I could not purchase it without a phone plan. I want it purely as an "ipod touch". Anybody know a way around this?

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #25,484 of 42,765
This is exactly what I want but Apple told me I could not purchase it without a phone plan. I want it purely as an "ipod touch". Anybody know a way around this?

Apple are selling sim free unlocked refurbished iPhones at least in the US

Nov 9, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #25,485 of 42,765
Lavricable update.
Still NOT working on the latest public beta. iPhone 6S+ with iOS10.2 (14C5069c)
Bummer :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back