Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 9, 2016 at 5:24 AM Post #25,456 of 42,765
Well I just got the iPhone 7 (256 GB) and man this is end-game as far as portable audio is concerned for me.

I have Mojo with the official case (which is necessary in my opinion) and the iPhone 7 with a slim (but rugged) Tech21 silicone case and the ergonomics couldn't be better. Perfect to hold in one hand. It's a "hand full" but in a good way. Linked with a short Lavricables lightning cable (in blue).

256 GB in my hand is luxurious. I can sync my entire library which consists almost entirely of lossless audio and a few high-res albums and still have plenty of room (100 GB) to spare. I don't miss out on anything anywhere!

I could've sworn the iPhone as a digital source sounded better than my 5s, but I'm sure that's psychosomatic.

I feel privileged to live in such a time and to posses such amazing technology. Sure, I can't afford to eat but that almost seems inconsequential compared to the power of the music I have in my hand.

Nov 9, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #25,458 of 42,765
Nov 9, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #25,461 of 42,765
The Mojo seems to draw a little power even from the data port, probably to have indicate its alive.

That's a good sign. Mojo is proactive in every aspect :D

Nov 9, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #25,464 of 42,765
I wish the £ would go down again, I want to buy the mojo from Amazon UK for the same price as it was about 2 weeks ago.

Looks like dollar is plummeting now, so you might be in for quite a wait.

Nov 9, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #25,468 of 42,765
The level is not adjustable when in the preset mode. Only after you power off the device and start it back up in normal operating mode.

In my case the level WAS adjustable
confused_face_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back