Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 2, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #23,536 of 42,765
Thxs, glasses Ill look into that. To me Blue and Purple are the same, Brown and Green the same. Im sure I kbow what White, Black and solid Red are .

You're a hazard to yourself man . Do Consider Hired a full time pinoy maid , personal assistant in your daily life :wink: :D :p

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #23,537 of 42,765
Thxs, glasses Ill look into that. To me Blue and Purple are the same, Brown and Green the same. Im sure I kbow what White, Black and solid Red are .

Did a quick search and there are dedicated glasses for colorblindness, which are supposed to help in general, not just for red/green.
They are called enchroma.

Cheers

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #23,538 of 42,765
Did a quick search and there are dedicated glasses for colorblindness, which are supposed to help in general, not just for red/green.
They are called enchroma.

Cheers
wow, Im 50 years old and never heard or read about glasses that can help. Ill look at some shops to try a pair. Thanks bro.

Oct 3, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #23,548 of 42,765
Would using a different amp be any benefit to the chord mojo?

many use an amp with mojo for hard to drive headphones

Oct 3, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #23,549 of 42,765
Oct 3, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #23,550 of 42,765
So I've set myself the challenge of reading this thread before deciding whether to get a Mojo or not. There's a little bit of my subconscious that's currently busy convincing everything else that I need one, and getting one in the same month as ordering a DJI Mavic (drone) isn't exactly compatible with marital bliss.

I'm currently about forty pages in.

Did a search to see if anyone's asked a similar question, and it seems not. My current setup is all Bluesound-based (it's basically 'posh Sonos', made by the people behind NAD). My 'sitting at my desk, working' headphones are Audioquest Nighthawks, which I like very much (and which I gather pair very well with Mojo). I'm using the headphone amp that's built into the Bluesound Node 2. Detailed info about the headphone circuitry is hard to come by; when I asked their support what sort of level its performance was at, the answer I got back was:

Our Gen 2 Players feature a dedicated headphone output driver.  The driver is rated 0.0055% THD @1kHz, 35mW.  It is designed for use with most headphones, with a minimum impedance of 14 ohms.
For some ideas on how our Headphone Output compares to other media players, we would recommend that you contact your local Bluesound Authorized Dealer for recommendations and comparisons.

Does anyone have any idea how much of a step up in performance I am likely to experience moving from a Node to a Mojo? Will likely be using coaxial out from the Node.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back