Chord Hugo
Nov 8, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #12,391 of 15,694
Wanted to throw some quick props out to Konstantin from Lavri Cables for building me a beautiful IPhone to Hugo (usb) cable... No more camera connection kit. The cable is tiny in comparison, and well-made... I can post pics if anyone is interested...

Just checked eBay.ca for Canada there is a listing for this cable but it's at a crazy price. 695 pounds. Is this right and if so, to bad for me :frowning2:

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #12,392 of 15,694

Wanted to throw some quick props out to Konstantin from Lavri Cables for building me a beautiful IPhone to Hugo (usb) cable... No more camera connection kit. The cable is tiny in comparison, and well-made... I can post pics if anyone is interested...

Just checked eBay.ca for Canada there is a listing for this cable but it's at a crazy price. 695 pounds. Is this right and if so, to bad for me
frown.gif

I think the price is meant as a deterrent because he has none in stock. The item description does state that the price isn't the real one.

The actual price is $100 shipped worldwide. Not too bad for a good quality cable which serves as an all in one solution (it has the CCK built in).

Nov 9, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #12,394 of 15,694
Yes, 325s much smaller. Seemed same type of upfront sound paired with Hugo and TT, the GS1000e's having an enhanced soundstage. Would that be your view?

Richer Sound in the UK had an "End of Line" offer, so I decided to take advantage of that and grab one of their last new ones left and didn't have time to compare with the Grado 325s

So I have got myself a pair of T90s and looking forward to evaluating them in the coming weeks. My memory is that they are so different from the Sennheiser 600HDs that it is going to be fun having two such headphones to contrast my listening experience. -:)

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #12,398 of 15,694
COMPETITION TIME

Our London Underground campaign has begun and to celebrate we're offering you a chance to win a Mojo. To enter just find one of the 26 sites on the central London tube network, take a selfie, and publish it on your Facebook (not forgetting to tag us in). Competition ends in two weeks time.
 ​
Happy hunting!
 ​

Nov 11, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #12,399 of 15,694
  I find that the Hugo has really made my 325's come to life, it is a fantastic pairing.

Aggreed.  I hadn't used my 325s for a while after using them with an IPod classic, extensively.  After getting the Hugo and some LCD-Xs, I gave them a rest until I just happened to pick them up one night.  I could listen to them much longer, driven by Hugo; which led me to grab some 1000Es with favourable results.
My younger boy has the 325s now, and he says he likes them better than my 1000s.  Hugo still does wonders, here.

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #12,400 of 15,694
Anyone fancy a gloss black Hugo?? One of only 2 made by Chord, (they have the other one)
being sold on ebay by signals

https://t.co/YRhDJ9z3Qm

Nov 12, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #12,401 of 15,694
  Anyone fancy a gloss black Hugo?? One of only 2 made by Chord, (they have the other one)

It's pretty, but I want mine as scratch resistant as possible!

Nov 12, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #12,402 of 15,694

I would consider it if they could trade in my Chord Hugo and if they could ship to the US.

Nov 13, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #12,403 of 15,694
I thought I would give this thread a bump and post a picture of my Hugo,really enjoying this combo,Hugo is a great device,one that will never lose its ''Mojo''
rolleyes.gif
(ok ok I'll get my coat
biggrin.gif
)

Nov 13, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #12,404 of 15,694
  I thought I would give this thread a bump and post a picture of my Hugo,really enjoying this combo,Hugo is a great device,one that will never lose its ''Mojo''
rolleyes.gif
(ok ok I'll get my coat
biggrin.gif
)

Very nice set-up (looks like you're really into black & red)!
I wish you were my neighbor, alhough you probably wouldn't hear that doorbell atm
tongue.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #12,405 of 15,694

Very nice set-up (looks like you're really into black & red)!
I wish you were my neighbor, alhough you probably wouldn't hear that doorbell atm
tongue.gif

Thanks bud
smily_headphones1.gif
Indeed I wouldn't mind trying out that Rhapsodio Solar you have,swap?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back