Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 29, 2024 at 3:34 PM Post #18,586 of 18,757
Tried that but sadly when you switch back to MacBook Pro Speakers, the volume stays at 100%. If you turn down the volume then switch back to Poly, the volume stays low. The description of BitPerfect in the GoFigure app doesn't do what it describes either. It should solve the issue but doesn't.
The same for me.. Latest FW.

Mar 1, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #18,587 of 18,757
When i use MCONNECT HD, on IPAD, with QOBUZ all is working With poly selected like renderer.
But if i try to use the Poly like server (read the files on the SDCard in the Poly), MConnect HD crash.
It is the same with my 2go.
I have restarted IPAD, Poly, 2go but for the same results.
Could you confirm me that all is working for you? Thank

If i use BubbleUPnP, all is working correctly.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2024 at 7:44 AM Post #18,588 of 18,757
When i use MCONNECT HD, on IPAD, with QOBUZ all is working With poly selected like renderer.
But if i try to use the Poly like server (read the files on the SDCard in the Poly), MConnect HD crash.

I use Rigelian for sdcard playback. It is a controller so it makes a path direct from the sdcard to the mojo. There are others of course. For Tidal and Qobuz it is mconnect unfortunately as it sends the stream from the app to the poly/mojo.

Mar 1, 2024 at 9:02 AM Post #18,589 of 18,757
Mar 1, 2024 at 10:36 AM Post #18,590 of 18,757

I tried using mConnectHD (iPad mini) with my Poly to stream from the Poly SD card to the Poly renderer and it worked with no issues. Maybe a network issue?

I agree that MPD is the best way to so this as it doesn't require a network "round trip". I also use Rigelian but there are other apps...

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:26 PM Post #18,591 of 18,757
Any body else getting "update server unavailable" error, while trying to update Poly?

Mar 3, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #18,593 of 18,757
Which version of GoFigure are you using?
There have been a few posts about that, but I think they seem to be from owners using the ios version of GoFigure.
Yes, I'm on 2.12 ios GoFigure. Not seeing any updates to it on App store.

Mar 6, 2024 at 1:29 PM Post #18,597 of 18,757
Sorry if I dare but it doesn't make any sense, Poly continues to drain its battery regardless of whether it is connected to the Mojo or not.

I can confirm separation will dramatically decreases poly/mojo battery drain.

It's not a big deal if you use the combo frequently. But for prolonged periods (think weeks) separation works the best.

Mar 6, 2024 at 8:10 PM Post #18,598 of 18,757
Any body else getting "update server unavailable" error, while trying to update Poly?
I just tried updating my 2go and i also have go-figure 2.12 on iPhone and I am getting the following error “Update Server Malformed Content Issue” in a pop-up box when i go to device settings. Maybe the server is just down?? Will try again tomorrow.

Mar 6, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #18,599 of 18,757
I just tried updating my 2go and i also have go-figure 2.12 on iPhone and I am getting the following error “Update Server Malformed Content Issue” in a pop-up box when i go to device settings. Maybe the server is just down?? Will try again tomorrow.
ED told me this morning that message means:

The server connection message refers only to the apps ability to collect the updated firmware information, which it cannot do in your case. Do you have any additional security settings on your phone that limit IP tracking or anything of this nature ? In 100% of cases thus-far, this problem has been resolved by using another network with a different firewall to access the server from a mobile phone so I’m confident we can find a solution in your case.

Mar 7, 2024 at 4:07 AM Post #18,600 of 18,757
I can confirm separation will dramatically decreases poly/mojo battery drain.

It's not a big deal if you use the combo frequently. But for prolonged periods (think weeks) separation works the best.
I did read somewhere that when the poly is connected to the mojo it is in a constant state of search mode looking for a network connection.

Not sure how true it is but I usually go days without listening to the combo and find the battery drain is less if I disconnect them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back