Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #17,701 of 18,775
I have been immensely enjoying my Mojo 2 Poly, be it streaming, and via sdcard.
However last week I swapped my sandisk 512GB to a sandisk 1TB.
Now on the 1TB card. using mconnect and 8 player pro through iphone, it can display the folder name but most of the songs are unavailable or empty.
I should say maybe 80% of the folder are empty using those software on ios.
I cross checked on PC, all the folders contain songs and can be played.
I now already put about 800GB of songs of various types, dsd, flac, and apple music files.

Anybody have the same experience? please do chime in on how to solve this.
Thanks beforehand

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:57 AM Post #17,702 of 18,775
Now on the 1TB card. using mconnect and 8 player pro through iphone, it can display the folder name but most of the songs are unavailable or empty.
I now already put about 800GB of songs of various types, dsd, flac, and apple music files.

Thanks beforehand
I can’t help except to say that my sandisk ultra 1TB card works without issue with Rigelian and MPDluxe.

Apr 6, 2023 at 3:04 AM Post #17,703 of 18,775
I just checked, I have MPDluxe on my iphone. I shall try with it later, hope it works.
Thanks

Apr 6, 2023 at 4:16 AM Post #17,704 of 18,775

Thanks beforehand
Hi. Are the files in a "Music" folder on the disc?

Apr 6, 2023 at 6:39 AM Post #17,705 of 18,775
Hi. Are the files in a "Music" folder on the disc?
Nope, I just copied each folder arranged by artist names, and subfolders by album names.
Does it has to be in a Main folder labelled "Music"?

BTW @pavoni I tried using the MPDluxe and downloaded the Rigelian and... it works like a charm.
The Rigelian is a pleasure to use, and makes browsing albums more easy, I'm back in listening... thankx a lot :thumbsup:
Have some work to do though, some of my album folders doesnt have art cover, so I am adding it to make Rigelian more enjoyable to use. :smile_phones:

Apr 6, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #17,706 of 18,775
You didn’t say if you had resynchronised the SD using the GoFigure app. I do this when I change SD card or add new music to an existing card. If you’ve done this sorry I don’t know the answer, but if you haven’t it might be your solution.

Apr 6, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #17,707 of 18,775

Thanks beforehand
I have this issue that only MPDluxe can see all my song files. I reported it to Chord a couple years ago and Ed says they are working on it. It started with the latest update. Almost all my files are AIFF so it may be related to that, or something else. Maybe it will be fixed one day. But SD card is. To my primary use case.

Apr 7, 2023 at 4:51 AM Post #17,709 of 18,775
I have this issue that only MPDluxe can see all my song files. I reported it to Chord a couple years ago and Ed says they are working on it. It started with the latest update. Almost all my files are AIFF so it may be related to that, or something else. Maybe it will be fixed one day. But SD card is. To my primary use case.
I assume this is accurate

Post in thread 'Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆'
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cho...ful-info-on-1st-page-◄★☆.831347/post-14171295

Apr 8, 2023 at 1:11 AM Post #17,711 of 18,775
You didn’t say if you had resynchronised the SD using the GoFigure app. I do this when I change SD card or add new music to an existing card. If you’ve done this sorry I don’t know the answer, but if you haven’t it might be your solution.
I did resync the card after I inserted it, a few times actually with the Gofigure app just to make sure. The Mconnect stil reads many albums as empty.
I to have the same 1tb micro sd card, as long as your files are organized into folders and sub folders (artist, album etc) and you index threw Gofigure. I use only flac files but I’m not sure if it makes a difference or not
Yup I arrange the files per artist then subfolders albums, mirroring itunes folders.
My files is of different extension though, flac, dsf, m4a
Now I am using the Rigelian on ios, really like the user interface. And has no problem at all reading the songs, lovin it.
So far so good as I have been adding songs now close to 920gb

Apr 11, 2023 at 8:48 PM Post #17,713 of 18,775
Looks like I'm not the only one have problem with battery in Poly. i bought mine the end of last month and after 5 days used from out of the box, I can't changer or turn on, send back to Bloom Audio they can't wake it up as well so I'm waiting for my replacement delivery tomorrow.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2023 at 9:38 PM Post #17,715 of 18,775
Is Chord going to produce Poly 2 anytime soon?
Out of curiosity, why is a Poly 2 needed?

And wouldn't it make sense to release a Poly 2 when the Mojo 3 came out, so that they can interface with USB-C?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back