Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
May 21, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #16,171 of 18,821
quick question for those who might know the answer...I pre ordered the 2go for my hugo 2 and then canceled the order when I read about all the problems and issues early on...I lost track of the product but now see that there is a new firmware that is supposed to fix many of the problems...here is my question...my intention was to use the 2go and hugo2 with 2 SD cards and access my music that way from the player...I quickly learned how difficult it would be...no ability to read both cards at once and the difficulty of accessing the music etc....have these issues been fixed with the new firmware and if I was to buy one today would I be able to install the 2 SD cards and access and play my music without all sorts of difficulties?
You could ask over on the 2Go thread. :wink:

It may be a hardware limitation but no you still can't access both cards at the same time and to be truthfully honest using the 2Go/Hugo2 in any of its various modes is still fraught with difficulty but would I be without mine "no I would not".

May 21, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #16,174 of 18,821
What's a good aftermarket battery for MoJo?

May 25, 2021 at 6:53 PM Post #16,177 of 18,821
May 26, 2021 at 9:05 PM Post #16,178 of 18,821
quick question for those who might know the answer...I pre ordered the 2go for my hugo 2 and then canceled the order when I read about all the problems and issues early on...I lost track of the product but now see that there is a new firmware that is supposed to fix many of the problems...here is my question...my intention was to use the 2go and hugo2 with 2 SD cards and access my music that way from the player...I quickly learned how difficult it would be...no ability to read both cards at once and the difficulty of accessing the music etc....have these issues been fixed with the new firmware and if I was to buy one today would I be able to install the 2 SD cards and access and play my music without all sorts of difficulties?
You still can't use both cards at once on the 2go. You have to use gofigure to change from left to right SD card.

The new firmware has solved the clicks and pops for many users. As I use it 90% with Roon, I've never had the click and pop or drop out issues, so I can't comment.

However, you now can use go figure to create playlists directly without using a 3rd party option.

May 27, 2021 at 1:53 AM Post #16,179 of 18,821
Are you joking? :wink: There is no device i know, which has two sd card slots.
I have 1 TB card, this is enough music for a loooong audio session.

You should be able to switch between the cards.

May 27, 2021 at 2:35 AM Post #16,180 of 18,821
…There is no device i know, which has two sd card slots…
FiiO X5ii which I have. There are quite a few others whether it’s 2x MicroSD or 1 Micro + 1 SD.

May 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM Post #16,182 of 18,821
Has anyone tried using something else instead of expensive poly?
something that is cheaper than r3 and can output sound from wifi to usb?
Poly is pretty cheap for what it provides.

May 27, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #16,185 of 18,821
Why does a smartphone not sound as good as the poly?

Genuinely interested if there is a reason. They both use usb to deliver a digital signal to the mojo is my understanding.
I think it depends on the phone. Just like you can buy a $5k special PC with USB output that sounds better than Dell prebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back