Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 29, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #14,341 of 18,773
Roon has been fantastic for me with Poly from day one, and I’ve had it since launch. (I know some others have had Roon issues). That use case alone can can justify Poly if you want to move about the house while listening.

I have taken advantage of the 2 month trial included with my Poly purchase. When it expires I will convert to lifetime. It will stop any further Audio purchases until after the new year, but im good with it. now I wait till my UERR are repaired and my #2 portable rig will be reunited

Sep 29, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #14,344 of 18,773
How do you cast your Amazon HD to Poly?
Thanks, Ven
I’ve only managed to stream via airplay upto now. I’ve tried iPhone hotspot and home Wi-Fi. I’m not sure there is a way to get 96/24 unless chord add amazon to the poly. Not sure. Can anyone confirm how to stream Ultra HD as amazon call it. Or is it impossible until chord update poly?

Sep 30, 2019 at 5:00 AM Post #14,346 of 18,773
Maybe full Amazon Ultra HD is only achievable via P.C usb connection.

I think over the next weeks/months the information will become clearer for manufacturers and customers alike. I'm not sure if you have seen this but here is a link to the current Amazon FAQ which gives some information and insight into
how the service is currently working.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=14070322011

Sep 30, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #14,347 of 18,773
I think over the next weeks/months the information will become clearer for manufacturers and customers alike. I'm not sure if you have seen this but here is a link to the current Amazon FAQ which gives some information and insight into
how the service is currently working.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=14070322011
Matt. Is there no way to stream Amazon UHD 192/24 files from iPhone 8 to poly? Is apple airplay my only choice in phone WiFi for 44/16 streaming?

Sep 30, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #14,348 of 18,773
Oh, okay. I think the Mojo is a fab pairing with the KSE. It's an electrostat, so leans on neutrality (some may call sterile or cold). The Mojo adds slight warmth that it benefits from (in my opinion) and musicality, and makes the upper treble slightly less sharp (which I can be sensitive to).
What he said. Very neutral but ever so engaging all the same

I’ve just signed up to the amazon hd 90 day free trial. Listening to Tangerine Dream-Phaedra via mojopoly. Sublime
Seems full Ultra HD is only available from a Mac with a DAC connected or a compatible DAC and iOS device as I hve not been able to get it work any other way (Android user)

Someone has posted the FAQ from Amazon here

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2019 at 6:45 AM Post #14,349 of 18,773
Matt. Is there no way to stream Amazon UHD 192/24 files from iPhone 8 to poly? Is apple airplay my only choice in phone WiFi for 44/16 streaming?

Yes at the moment you can only play 24/192 via direct USB connection. Amazon will most likely release an API to allow DLNA or Roon to work and then it will be no problem to stream to Poly. However I think Amazon will need to develop
their app further first. I'm not sure but I did notice that for Ultra HD playback on the Mac it recommends you change the sample rate in Midi Settings to match the sample rate of the music you want to play - this would indicate to me that
playback is not native yet. Anyway I think the honest answer is that it is too early to tell or second guess anything until the service has had more time to be established.

Sep 30, 2019 at 6:46 AM Post #14,350 of 18,773
What he said. Very neutral but ever so engaging all the same

Seems full Ultra HD is only available from a Mac with a DAC connected or a compatible DAC and iOS device as I hve not been able to get it work any other way (Android user)

Someone has posted the FAQ from Amazon here

Yes Android is not supported....

Sep 30, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #14,351 of 18,773
Recently let slip a pair of kse 1200 used on eBay. Went for £835. Regret it deep down. Lean Bass response changed my mind. Musically also seemed uninspiring according to a few reviews I’d read. I’m still looking for an engaging in-ear. Possibly Shure se846 fit the bill. I listen to mainly electronic and acoustic/ rock with a sprinkle of classical and vocal. Any recommendations that may complement mojopoly anyone? Currently using sennheiser Hd25.

Sep 30, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #14,352 of 18,773
Recently let slip a pair of kse 1200 used on eBay. Went for £835. Regret it deep down. Lean Bass response changed my mind. Musically also seemed uninspiring according to a few reviews I’d read. I’m still looking for an engaging in-ear. Possibly Shure se846 fit the bill. I listen to mainly electronic and acoustic/ rock with a sprinkle of classical and vocal. Any recommendations that may complement mojopoly anyone? Currently using sennheiser Hd25.
Hello, have you tried AKG K3003? If interested let me know.

Sep 30, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #14,354 of 18,773
Hope someone can help after 2 days of battling with the Poly. I've been wading through the 950+ pages on here and keep getting so far but never far enough. Is there a definitive guide anywhere to setup?
Every time I set up my Poly as a hotspot, I can connect to the Poly but my phone (Google Pixel 2) keeps asking me to sign in (on www.poly.audio). I'm not sure what to enter as the SSID value.
If I put in the Poly network name (in this case Poly-689965308) as the SSID, I get 'Failed to save changes'. If I put in a different SSID (with password), when I try to connect to the
Poly-689965308 network it connects then immediately disconnects. I have connected successfully in the past since the Poly has indexed all my tracks but for some reason I'm back to square one.
In GoFigure if I look at the Manage connection option I can see my main Poly Hotspot network but also networks for when I've entered different SSID's.

Actually listening to music through the MojoPoly seems a long way away. I'm on the latest firmware BTW and latest version of GoFigure.

*** Update *** When I choose 'Use network as is' on my phone it connects to the aforementioned network hotspot.

My tracks are all on a MicroSD on the Poly. Can anyone recommend the best player/control app for my phone? The main two seem to be Mconnect and BubbleUpnp.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #14,355 of 18,773
Hope someone can help after 2 days of battling with the Poly. I've been wading through the 950+ pages on here and keep getting so far but never far enough. Is there a definitive guide anywhere to setup?
Every time I set up my Poly as a hotspot, I can connect to the Poly but my phone (Google Pixel 2) keeps asking me to sign in (on www.poly.audio). I'm not sure what to enter as the SSID value.
If I put in the Poly network name (in this case Poly-689965308) as the SSID, I get 'Failed to save changes'. If I put in a different SSID (with password), when I try to connect to the
Poly-689965308 network it connects then immediately disconnects. I have connected successfully in the past since the Poly has indexed all my tracks but for some reason I'm back to square one.
In GoFigure if I look at the Manage connection option I can see my main Poly Hotspot network but also networks for when I've entered different SSID's.

Actually listening to music through the MojoPoly seems a long way away. I'm on the latest firmware BTW and latest version of GoFigure.

*** Update *** When I choose 'Use network as is' on my phone it connects to the aforementioned network hotspot.

My tracks are all on a MicroSD on the Poly. Can anyone recommend the best player/control app for my phone? The main two seem to be Mconnect and BubbleUpnp.
@Matt Bartlett are you able to suggest the solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back