Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 2, 2019 at 3:10 AM Post #14,207 of 18,815
Didn’t get one with mine :frowning2: didn’t even come
with a printed manual.

Hi,
If you contact support@chordelectronics.co.uk with your details including the serial number of your Poly then
we will check the registration and send you a code for the Roon trial.

As for the full product manual then this is now online as it is the only way we can keep it updated and correct
for the latest firmware.

Sep 4, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #14,209 of 18,815
@Matt Bartlett I would like to share this recent observation with you and the fellow Poly owners here.

I kept getting an error message saying 'SD card has been ejected' whilst carrying out garden work yesterday, Mojo-Poly was in 'Airplane' mode and kept in my pocket. I wasn't moving around vigorously either. I didn't experience this before and there seems to be nothing wrong with the SD card either. I had eject it and reinsert it to get rid of this error. Now I have been listening to it for the past hour and Poly is being kept stationary, no issues.

Question is whether the SD card playback gets affected if the poly is not stationary?

Thanks, Ven!

Sep 4, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #14,210 of 18,815
@Matt Bartlett I would like to share this recent observation with you and the fellow Poly owners here.

I kept getting an error message saying 'SD card has been ejected' whilst carrying out garden work yesterday, Mojo-Poly was in 'Airplane' mode and kept in my pocket. I wasn't moving around vigorously either. I didn't experience this before and there seems to be nothing wrong with the SD card either. I had eject it and reinsert it to get rid of this error. Now I have been listening to it for the past hour and Poly is being kept stationary, no issues.

Question is whether the SD card playback gets affected if the poly is not stationary?

Thanks, Ven!

Hi Ven,
No the SD card should not get affected with movement. I can only think that something was pressing against the card in the slot so it was forcing it to break connection
and give you the error message.

Matt

Sep 4, 2019 at 7:29 AM Post #14,211 of 18,815
To add to this, i also have this problem. It happens then i use airplane mode and for example go to a different location with my phone and leave mojopoly behind. After 10-20mins i return and my phone and mojopoly dont connect in the app. If i press play to continue music, i get this SD card error too. Problem is i think Gofigure cant reconnect after some time with mojopoly (if a phone went to far). Or only on ANdroid it happens. Please @vkvedam what OS you use. I am sure 99percent that is Android :)) Ok, not sure but gues.

Sep 4, 2019 at 7:34 AM Post #14,212 of 18,815
To add to this, i also have this problem. It happens then i use airplane mode and for example go to a different location with my phone and leave mojopoly behind. After 10-20mins i return and my phone and mojopoly dont connect in the app. If i press play to continue music, i get this SD card error too. Problem is i think Gofigure cant reconnect after some time with mojopoly (if a phone went to far). Or only on ANdroid it happens. Please @vkvedam what OS you use. I am sure 99percent that is Android :)) Ok, not sure but gues.
Yes, Android 9.0

Sep 4, 2019 at 7:53 AM Post #14,214 of 18,815

Have you got battery saver on? I believe there is a new feature in Android 9 to limit app access to resources after a period of time to save battery power.
It might be worth checking the power saving features on your phone just to see whether this makes any difference.

Sep 4, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #14,215 of 18,815
Android 9.0 here too.

Could you please check if a large number of playlist on Gofigure after scrolling up and down is shown correct? Thank you. That is my major problem which doest not appear on apple OS.

We are still looking at this. I'm traveling for the next week but when I'm back I will hope to have some answers.

Sep 4, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #14,216 of 18,815
Have you got battery saver on? I believe there is a new feature in Android 9 to limit app access to resources after a period of time to save battery power.
It might be worth checking the power saving features on your phone just to see whether this makes any difference.
THanks for advice. Battery save function was switched of (always is), but i found optimizing feature under settings so i have unchecked it now. Though i just tested it does not have any to do with playlists. Regarding reconnect issue i wil see in the future.

Travel safe! And spread the news with Mojo2 :)))))

Sep 4, 2019 at 8:56 AM Post #14,217 of 18,815
Hello all, I appreciate reading this thread and have a question.

I am considering buying a poly to go along with my existing iPhone—>mojo—>Gilmore Lite—>ZMF verite set up. I’m having issues with the iPhone recognizing the mojo as DAC, and would like to be untethered from the iPhone if possible (would still be streaming from the iPhone). I love the sound when I can get it to work, sometimes it does but most often I can’t get the iPhone to recognize it and have tried others’ iPhones and have similar issues so could be an issue with the mojo USB port? At any rate wireless would be preferable especially since I pretty exclusively stream from Qobuz.

I’m not super technically included so the connection issues with the poly does worry me. In sum, given the above, is anyone familiar with streaming Qobuz (sans Roon) to poly over WiFi? Alternatively, should I just forgo the mojo/poly and just bite the bullet and get a dedicated more desktop Auralic ALTAIR or similar?

Thanks for the help!
Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back