Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 28, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #14,192 of 18,784
I live and work in Scotland and was off for the Bank Holiday. Like the original post, you can't apply sweeping generalisations to Bank Holidays. e.g. Scotland has a holiday on 2nd January, yet I have to work on the 2nd. Go figure. (no pun intended)

I think it's time to change your Job, letting you take days off whilst everyone else is working and then makes you work on the 2nd of January.

I would write to my MP about that, as the 2nd of January is a dedicated hangover recovery day.

Aug 28, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #14,193 of 18,784
I think it's time to change your Job, letting you take days off whilst everyone else is working and then makes you work on the 2nd of January.

I would write to my MP about that, as the 2nd of January is a dedicated hangover recovery day.

Nah, a day off in late summer is far more useful to me than a day off in the depths of winter.

Aug 28, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #14,194 of 18,784
What mobile telephone you use and what OS (android/apple)?
Thanks.

I use soundirok for iOS.
I use cantata on iMac.

My situation is a little different, I suddenly lose the same couple albums and have to delete all the index files and rebuild them.

Aug 28, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #14,195 of 18,784
So apologies if these has been asked before but this is a long thread... so after owning my mojo for a while I finally decided to invest in poly....

Have tried to use it with two devices an iPad Pro and a pixel 3a. On the iPad everything seems to work: the app, hotspot mode and Bluetooth, everything works well 95% of the time

The pixel is a different story the app behaves a bit glitchy but nothing horrible, and I can use poly just fine using WiFi ( network or hotspot) Bluetooth however is a completely different story, cannot get it to play music at all . The poly gets paired android recognizes it as the output device but nothing happens... that is unless I use the iPad first for a few seconds then turn off Bluetooth switch over to the phone and then connect poly to it then it works... any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated

@Matt Bartlett - I just ran into this issue when trying to connect to my poly via bluetooth for the first time. I'm running on a pixel 2 on android pie / 9. Frajavcar's workaround worked for me after i got a friends iphone and paired my poly using his phone. After unpairing his iphone and connecting the poly to my pixel i'm now able to stream music via bluetooth. Seems like a bad bug that should probably be on your guys's radar if it wasn't already :)

I'd be happy to detail more solid steps to repro if needed.

Aug 29, 2019 at 6:14 AM Post #14,196 of 18,784
@Matt Bartlett - I just ran into this issue when trying to connect to my poly via bluetooth for the first time. I'm running on a pixel 2 on android pie / 9. Frajavcar's workaround worked for me after i got a friends iphone and paired my poly using his phone. After unpairing his iphone and connecting the poly to my pixel i'm now able to stream music via bluetooth. Seems like a bad bug that should probably be on your guys's radar if it wasn't already :)

I'd be happy to detail more solid steps to repro if needed.

Thanks for letting me know.
Can you try changing the Bluetooth PIN code in Poly to something other than 000. Then try reconnecting on your phone again using the new PIN code ( you might have to delete the old connection first ).

Aug 30, 2019 at 3:49 AM Post #14,198 of 18,784
@Matt Bartlett may i ask if you have any update to my problem regarding playlists? Please note that i attached pictures at my latest post from two days ago.

I don't have an update yet but I have passed this over to the software team to review and come back to me. I'll let you know as soon as I have some answers.

Aug 30, 2019 at 3:55 AM Post #14,199 of 18,784
I don't have an update yet but I have passed this over to the software team to review and come back to me. I'll let you know as soon as I have some answers.
I am such happy and thankful for chord products and the same for the support which is wonderful. Thank you Matt. I think i have commited my self to stay with chord products all my life.

Aug 30, 2019 at 5:12 AM Post #14,200 of 18,784
Thanks for letting me know.
Can you try changing the Bluetooth PIN code in Poly to something other than 000. Then try reconnecting on your phone again using the new PIN code ( you might have to delete the old connection first ).
Hey Matt,

Changing the Bluetooth pin to a unique 4 digit passcode (not 0000 or 1234) did not solve the issue. I’m noticing that the p status is not switching over to a purple light when trying to connect to poly with my pixel via Bluetooth.

Now that I’m home I’m able to do a bit more testing with my iPad. The workaround noted above appears to work by having Spotify on both my iPad and pixel. I can trick poly by opening a connection with the iPad, then while it’s open (p status blinking purple) I switch over to using Spotify on my pixel and disconnect the connection with my iPad. I can then swap to tidal for example and continue with the Bluetooth connection open on my pixel.

I hope this is an easy fix or can at least be repro’d at your offices.

Aug 30, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #14,201 of 18,784
Hey Matt,

Changing the Bluetooth pin to a unique 4 digit passcode (not 0000 or 1234) did not solve the issue. I’m noticing that the p status is not switching over to a purple light when trying to connect to poly with my pixel via Bluetooth.

Now that I’m home I’m able to do a bit more testing with my iPad. The workaround noted above appears to work by having Spotify on both my iPad and pixel. I can trick poly by opening a connection with the iPad, then while it’s open (p status blinking purple) I switch over to using Spotify on my pixel and disconnect the connection with my iPad. I can then swap to tidal for example and continue with the Bluetooth connection open on my pixel.

I hope this is an easy fix or can at least be repro’d at your offices.

Ok we have the PIxel 3 here and we can see something similar but changing the pin code fixes the problem. We don't see to get the same issue on other Android devices though.We will run more tests but please if you find anything out please let me know. You can PM me if you prefer.

Aug 30, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #14,202 of 18,784
Update.
I have tested Gofigure and my Poly with Iphone 6S and playlists works perfect. I will test today on different android phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back