Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #12,556 of 18,774
This really is an unsatisfactory and frustrating way to upgrade. I have no problem with OTA updates but I've never had a device that updated OTA and where I've had no way to monitor it's progress. I have no clue if my download has failed or my Poly has hung as GoFigure is useless until after the update on Poly has completed.

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM Post #12,557 of 18,774
This really is an unsatisfactory and frustrating way to upgrade. I have no problem with OTA updates but I've never had a device that updated OTA and where I've had no way to monitor it's progress. I have no clue if my download has failed or my Poly has hung as GoFigure is useless until after the update on Poly has completed.
I feel your pain. I'm on my 3rd attempt to update right now.

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #12,558 of 18,774
I get to the point to where 'the voice' inside my Poly tells me that the software update is pending and I should reboot the poly. Afterwhich it will take 10 minutes to update Poly. I reboot and then 'the voice' tells me once again, to reboot to start the update. 4 times now. Also glad I saved the pin!

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:08 PM Post #12,561 of 18,774
So, I finally got GoFIgure to update to v2.0, Poly to 1.0.41 and then trued to update to 2.0 through the app, but every time I say yes to update the firmware the app shuts off and nothing happens. It is as if the app crashes. Any suggestions?

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:09 PM Post #12,563 of 18,774
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced the GoFigure app crashing/quitting upon hitting the 2.0 update button? I "think" the 2.0 started, because I see the P-status scrolling through three colors, but curious if the GoFigure app quitting happened to anyone else.

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #12,564 of 18,774
So, I finally got GoFIgure to update to v2.0, Poly to 1.0.41 and then trued to update to 2.0 through the app, but every time I say yes to update the firmware the app shuts off and nothing happens. It is as if the app crashes. Any suggestions?

I had that on my iOS device, switched to Android and at least that didn't crash but it did tell me (incorrectly) that Poly wasn't connected to the internet. However a power cycle of Poly/Mojo seemed to have initiated the update.

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:13 PM Post #12,566 of 18,774
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced the GoFigure app crashing/quitting upon hitting the 2.0 update button? I "think" the 2.0 started, because I see the P-status scrolling through three colors, but curious if the GoFigure app quitting happened to anyone else.

GoFigure didn't crash when I tried but said something like "Unable to update. Check your internet connection ". Happened several times but suddenly I noticed Poly had started to update despite of this. Don't know what caused the message.

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #12,567 of 18,774
Wait for the color cycle to finish until it is a solid color ( yellow in my case ). Disconnect charger cable. Power down mojo and wait until P Light goes completely off. Put in SD card back. Then turn the whole thing on again. Worked in my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back