1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837
839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848
Next

Last
  1. Gr8h8m
    I feel your pain. I'm on my 3rd attempt to update right now.

masterpfa likes this.
  2. emgineer
    I get to the point to where 'the voice' inside my Poly tells me that the software update is pending and I should reboot the poly. Afterwhich it will take 10 minutes to update Poly. I reboot and then 'the voice' tells me once again, to reboot to start the update. 4 times now. Also glad I saved the pin!

3. Peter Hyatt
    With reboot, are you seeing any color cycling to confirm update in progress?

4. emgineer
    Yes, the colors keep cycling upon each reboot. Going to fully charge the Poly and try again.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  5. LeeMark
    So, I finally got GoFIgure to update to v2.0, Poly to 1.0.41 and then trued to update to 2.0 through the app, but every time I say yes to update the firmware the app shuts off and nothing happens. It is as if the app crashes. Any suggestions?

6. scook94
    My Poly LED is cycling colours but I cannot confirm there is any progress.

7. tekkster
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced the GoFigure app crashing/quitting upon hitting the 2.0 update button? I "think" the 2.0 started, because I see the P-status scrolling through three colors, but curious if the GoFigure app quitting happened to anyone else.

8. scook94
    I had that on my iOS device, switched to Android and at least that didn't crash but it did tell me (incorrectly) that Poly wasn't connected to the internet. However a power cycle of Poly/Mojo seemed to have initiated the update.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  9. Peter Hyatt

I get no color cycle

10. opienor
    GoFigure didn't crash when I tried but said something like "Unable to update. Check your internet connection ". Happened several times but suddenly I noticed Poly had started to update despite of this. Don't know what caused the message.

11. sergeywin1
    Wait for the color cycle to finish until it is a solid color ( yellow in my case ). Disconnect charger cable. Power down mojo and wait until P Light goes completely off. Put in SD card back. Then turn the whole thing on again. Worked in my case.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  12. csutton63
    Step 7: Read the above 6 steps

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    masterpfa and Mr X like this.
  13. Feedbacker
    Still going on my fifth or sixth attempt, and it seems that I have no choice but to carry on, because the Poly starts the colour cycling automatically every time I turn it back on. Would the config button allow me to stop the updating process?

14. kornhead
    Yes, keeps updating and updating.

15. fordski
    Yes that happened to me as well. I believe it's a normal part of the upgrade process. GoFigure loses it's connection with Poly once the upgrade starts.

EDIT: Of course that doesn't mean you're done, some people have been having issues with the update completing due to busy servers, myself included. I'm hoping once the load dies down the update will complete. I'm on my 3rd attempt.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    tekkster and Peter Hyatt like this.
First

Back
828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837
839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848
Next

Last